• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The use of using (restrooms) especially after the sad incident of what happened with that poor young 9th grader that was rapped by that person that calls them self a,,, transgender who was a older student 12th, grader the so called ( main media) is not I repeat,, has NOT covering this horrible incident that has happened apparently there is some sort of law that passed? That protects transgender people that can use ANY restroom they choose to use &,,,,, to (me) & what (my) views are about this subject,, might not fit well to ??? And going back to the sad news here is a 9th grade REAL- young lady that will have to live with this for the rest of her life &,,, the transgender person apparently has done something like this more than once to another young age girl if & when this news starts to leak out,,, more to the (public) it’s one more thing besides all the other crazy stuff that has been happening since all this pandemic So,,,, while being out & about be carful,,, especially with the using of [ public] restrooms NOT everyone!!! Agrees with???? For { myself } I speak for (myself)- I plan it all out when being out & about while dressed up I have a R,V,with a bathroom 🚽 built into it so that’s where I use my own restroom 🚻 I wrote this so that you can look at this in more than 1 view

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Be,,, very careful these days { REST ROOMS}’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?