Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anyone else have a beard? Had a beard and ditched it?

What in the Hell do you do with beards?

Anonymous
      Lady

I no longer have a beard. I think I had one to try and present more masculine but my girly side finally won out and keep my face hair free.

Sandy

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Elisa!  I had a beard for many years.  Finally shaved it and the moustache off 3 years ago.  I think it may gave been the first step in getting me out.  I look younger and – dare I say – cuter without it.  Tho I hate shaving daily it’s worth it.  Just trying to concentrate on the hair on my head now.

What in the Hell do you do with beards? Get rid of ’em!  😁

Stevie

Yes, you may dare to say it. In fact I bet you hear it all the time, Cutie.

C

Like many have said….get rid of it. In my 20s I had one. It made me look distinguished and cool (maybe).  When I got into dressing in my 40s I ditched the facial hair and realized it made me look younger. Win win.

Hi Elise, I had a beard for 47 years, and thats the only way anyone who knows me, has ever seen me, but once I began actually presenting as Femme, the beard had to go. What is the point of the rest of my body, being hairless, if my face looks like a Wookie? lol.
      And, I must add, i have never liked my face, as a male, but as the “new” me, I cant pass a mirror without looking,lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

I used to have a beard. I got through the beard with panties phase fairly quickly. The other thing about beards is that they tend to make you look older.

Anonymous

I’ll agree on it making you look older! I have a pretty grey beard now, and despite few wrinkles, was getting the senior discount everywhere I went without asking for it! Now that I’m clean shaven, everyone thinks I am 40-something, and I don’t correct them. 😉

Hi Elisa I do not have a beard and never had one. I probably could never grow a beard with out looking like a mangy alley cat.  I just have too many patches where hair does not grow. I have noticed that there is a whole lot of men wearing a beard to day. I think it is impressive that some one could grow out there facial hair and deal with all the itchiness, sweat and food particle that fall in to the beard. I was felt bad for those girls that came to the club and had to to shave for the second time that day before applying their foundation. I do read their are CDs who do enjoy wearing a beard while getting cute and pretty. I just do not understand it. But there is a whole lot of things I do not understand and have no wish to try to understand. I am going in another direction I want my facial hair removed permanently. I am just tired of shaving my facial hair. I am looking for smooth all over for my future. Thank you for your post

Luv Stephanie

We’re cross dressers.

So the beard is entirely optional.

I don’t have one, although experimented in my 20s and 30s in a vain attempt to “man up”.

Better to “person up”!

Love Laura

Pumped
      Lady

I have had a beard for twenty years and my wife loves it, so it stays. We have talked about shaving it off and doing a girls night, full make up, dress up the whole package, then let it grow back.

Other than that, I dress from the neck down and don’t leave the house.

I’ve seen cross dressers with beards and makeup… can’t deny it’s unusual, but it’s a choice!

Love Laura

Anonymous

It takes TONS of makeup to overcome a masculine face.
          I rarely shave my face, as much as I’d love to fully transition.

My wife hates it when I do.  Plus, it costs a lot of money to have the kind of professional makeup that can give me a feminine face!

Who can afford that?

Have a  mustache  40 years, also had a goatee for about 25 yrs,  started dressing more and shaved the goatee.  Really want to shave the mustache but that might be to far the SO, at least right now.  Dont think I could dress in public (except underdress) with facial hair.

Anonymous

My gosh! You have a beautiful feminine face.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Rachel.  Expensive and time-consuming day for that.

I sport a military short haircut with a neatly trimmed goatee and mustache. I also make no effort to hide either, however I may choose to dress. My wife adores both, and I have no plans to change.  For a visual representation of what I mean, I invite to you check out my private photos on my profile.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I grew a beard in my mid 20’s, as I had quite a baby face and was offended by people thinking I was younger than I was. My Mom thought it was funny as she told me one day I’d be happy to have people think I’m younger than I am! That said she didn’t like my beard very much. She was right though, I still look younger than my real age!

However as I got back into dressing in my 30’s the beard did bother me, and I’d sort do a face covering at times. As the urge to dress to pass got stronger I finally shaved it off when I was in my mid 60’s. So I’d had it about 40 years in all. Only one person was still alive who knew me before I had the beard, so I sent him a picture of the new me!

My kids all wanted to see pics right away too, my wife had never seen me without a beard too, and of everyone, she is the only one who knew the true reason for me shaving. She is such a sweetie, that she didn’t mind that either!

The thing is that the beard was something like a trademark of mine all those years but now I don’t miss it at all, and love being smooth. Now I sometimes shave twice a day.

Amy

Anonymous

Depending on what work I was doing, I kept a beard, as best I could. Military and Law Enforcement stints meant I had to keep a light mustache at most for a few years, but when working my usual job as a machinist/fabricator meant I could do what I want, the beard came back, but not a full one.

I did a lot of Old West/Civil War re-enacting back then, so it was more the Victorian mustache and goatee than a full beard. I look a lot younger than I am, and have soft features for a male, so tried to cover it up as best I could. And my beard is too light to try to go for a full one anyway. Looking back, I laugh at myself for even trying to play the alpha male, and it’s no wonder I failed at it for the most part! 🙂

Now, the light beard and softer features are a blessing, no complaints at all. and I stay clean shaven more or less. I don’t mind doing makeup at all, and don’t need concealer for a beard shadow, as it takes two days for my beard to begin to really show as it is, even without makeup! Until I’ve let it grow for a month, I look like a teenager trying to grow his first one! Heavy beards and hairy bodies don’t run in my family, and the roll of the dice made mine one of the lightest ones to boot.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Beards are so unladylike like. LOL

Hugs, Liara

I don’t have a beard so much as I usually have 3 weeks stubble.I hate shaving, so usually quite hairy and I’ve had a moustache since I was a teenager.
      I don’t wear make up other than lipstick… I’m quite partial to long stay staining lipsticks.

I do go out occasionally. Usually at night, but I have gone to a supermarket fully dressed with my big hairy face on show in daylight.

I’m a crossdresser. A man in a dress. I’m not trying to be female.

Cerys

Geena M
      Duchess

Wore a goatee for 20+yrs that my 2nd wife and I had been together. A couple weeks after I came out to her, she recommended taking me to Ulta for them to give me a makeover and show me the proper way to do my face. Girl! I couldn’t shave that thing off my face fast enough! I always liked my goatee but the chance to do what I had dreamt about since I was 10yrs old… it was a no-brainer for me. Never considered growing it back!

Hugs, Geena 😊😊

Kathleen
      Duchess

I shaved mine off at the beginning of covid I don’t intend to grow it back.

What to do with beards? I love kissing men with beards, or stubble 🙂

As for me, naturally smooth. Lack of facial hair is another reason I probably should have been a girl 😉

Shaved off my goatee of 25 years and SO ok with it.  Still have a mustache that I have had forever.  SO has never seen me without it.  The other morning she asked me if I needed to get a wig.  I told her I thought it would look strange with the mustache.  She then asked if I was going to shave it off.  left me very puzzled.  It would be a huge step to get rid of it, but would help my stephanie goal of being a lot more feminine.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?