Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

i had my beast forms for a while. given to me by another cross dresser that didn’t need them anymore. i have been using them for a couple of years now and they were starting to crack and get sticky. i looked at the price of new forms and they dont give them away. so i figured i.d try to save mine. i tried wrapping them in plastic food wrap, but they were slippery and would slide around or out of my shirt. so i had an idea. i bought a can of flex seal clear. its a spray for fixing leaks. it sprays a clear rubbery coat that dries into a thin skin. i sprayed them about 5 times to get a good skin that wouldn’t break easily. it works pretty good. they are not as soft as they use to be, but no one is touching them anyway.

Hi Rachel Sounds like a good idea havent had that problem yet but will keep it in mind in case it does happen  .. Cant help myself and just incase you have a accident while in your boat you can whip one of your girls out and plug the hole lol ha ha ha   sorry sweety couldnt help myself hugs Rachel  💞💋💋

Stephanie Bass

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Repairing these is a “beast” of a job… (Sorry your typo… not mine!! And I do “plnety” of my own…)

The double sided tape you purchase to go with forms that adhere by this method is also a good repairer, as if you have to take it around the back of the form it will help with chest adhesion… For a short time anyway.

My only problem is after a few years is the seams “seam” to let go. Which is puzzling as unlike a “GG” in need of a post surgery form. I do not wear them every day. I’ve just given away a set that had tape around all most of of the edges of both forms. When in my bra this almost did not show… But I KNEW! that, so I bought a new pair. Look and feel lovely!!…

Hope this helps

Caty

I have 3 pairs of full breast forms.

The original that seem to have been built for military service because they are indestructible but feel unnatural so now they sit in storage. Anyone willing to pay shipping can have them.

The daily use pair that feel natural but have developed cracks probably because they were in and out of storage for twenty years when I was still constrained to occasional cross dressing. They are now encased in nylon knee highs as a means of keeping them going but will probably not last more than another year or two at most.

The new pair still in the original box and only worn for special occasions. Once I can afford another set these will become my daily wear.

Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

Just a wee question for our UK CD-ers… does the name Bosom Buddies mean anything to you? I have been trying to get some better images for the forms they produce/sell but no luck after several emails and even phone calls.

Help please… Polly

Add: I meant ‘Bosomfriends’!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Polly Stewart. Reason: Add text

Hi Polly,

Bosom Buddies was a tv show with Tom Hanks.

Alice

Dawn Wyvern
        Managing Ambassador

Polly

Repartee used to advertise them in the magazine and I saw them on a stand at one of the early sparkle events … They were a little on the light side with very little weight, and quite soft to the touch.

I have silicon forms which I have had for over 25 yrs now and they are just right for me. Sadly the supplier had gone out of business now. I have aways worn them in ‘pop-socks’ to save my skin from getting hot and sweaty – and this protects them as well from getting scratched and damaged

hugs

Dawn

Anonymous

[postquote quote=446724]
      no. the only time i heard of bosom buddies was in the 80’s. it was a tv show with tom hanks and another guy how were crossdressing roommates.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel,
      I’ve had my forms for years and recently had a tear. There are silicon band-aids available. They are pretty big squares. I cut away the pad and used the strips to repair the form. Seems ok at the moment.
      I got the band-aids at CVS. I think about $6 for a pack of four.
      XX
      Kim.

Aimee
      Lady

That is something that I would have to keep an eye on. If you do get stuck for a pair of forms try (i know,i know ^.^) wish.com. If your on a tight budget. I ordered 2 pairs and it totalled about £100 (including postage). And they’re not bad on feel and look.

My older brother – when he found out I was into cross-dressing – he deliberately tore my breast forms and ruined them. But they’re cheap as anything these days. On average around $35 a pair. So I bought THREE MORE sets.

I’m curious what you did to get even. That would’ve gotten right on my last good nerve, and ended up with a brother in pain, lol!

Bridgette

I would’ve never thought of flex seal, but that’s brill! I’ll have to engender it.

Bridgette

Anonymous

like anything else, it was too good to be true. after a couple of week things started to fall apart. guess im going to have to buy some new ones. dont think i’ll find any at goodwill. need to look good when i go out. it was worth a shot.

Anonymous

found this link on how to repair breast forms or plates depending on damage done may be a fix it

Silicone Breast Form Repair Tips – Glamour Boutique

Peter Scolari was the other guy.

Alice

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?