Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Oooo, it’s 71°F (21°C), bright sun but windy, gusts to 45mph (71kph). Went outside in my very loose leopard dress. Wind on the cheeks (nude thigh highs and white thong)!! Weeeeee!!! Marilyn Monroe time!…….Ok, once was fun……wind, you can calm down now…….nooooo, not three times……oh no, the lady across the street is laughing…….no, wind, stop it……five times?!!!!…..no I can’t hold it down! I have ro go in, my cheeks are going to get wind burn! Better change into something less susceptible to wardrobe malfunction.

💨👗👙😂

Beth

Hi Beth that sounds like fun he he  I have been out a couple of times today as hubby winds 45 or better really blowing but mine is a balmy 20.6 above righr now a little brisk for a dress or skirt you will freeze your to to off he he .

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

We had a front pass through this morning bringing about three inches of snow.  It’s 50 now and the snow has melted.

Alice

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Beth, cute story.  Wind can be a challenge.  When I went grocery shopping this morning, the wind chill temperature was minus 25 Celsius.  With a light dusting of snow.   Brrr.  We won’t be seeing 21 Celsius until hmmm……maybe July?  Perhaps a heavier weighted material for you skirt?  But that won’t be as much fun.  When I do get a chance to wear a light weight skater skirt, I certainly don’t mind a bit of wind but 71 kph is a bit much.  Have fun with it.  Hugs, Krista.

LOLROFPIMP!

Bridgette

Wish i could do tbat beth! I was outside letting the wind blow my hair back and it felt way good – letting it grow out now and it felt really good

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?