Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The present standards of beauty go back to the time of the Greeks and Romans . If you place a baby in a position to choose they will always choose beauty , but the fashion industry and the media create standards for us to follow . Opinions are like rear ends m we all have one . We are all entitled to our own opinions , but are they really ours or a package we have been sold . Edward Bernays , Google or go on YouTube to watch the three BBC episodes of Century of Self changed how products are marketed to us and our image of self . People were taught to identify there self with products they use rather than the product as a commodity . We are all Children of God and each one of us has a precious soul . How we are taught to see each other as products based on media images . The best idea , is to recapture your own life by turning off the media machine . Personally I never buy magazines etc. at the super market etc. that are just about media celebrities . Do you really think that knowledge about the Kardashians will improve your life ? I buy Vogue because I love fashion , and I buy it for the clothes hair styles and makeup trends . Any articles about celebrities I simply cut out and throw away . I totally avoid on the internet any news about personalities . THIER LIVES ARE SIMPLY A MEDIA ILLUSION SOLD TO YOU . You real family and friends need your help and attention . In the end all that will matter is how did YOU live , how did YOU love , and how do YOU let go . Kisses and hugs , hope I haven’t offended anyone.

Yeah, I agree that standards of beauty have chaanged. I became cardiobunny body shape. But I gotta say it hasn’t been an easy thing to archieve. My mom used to be a figure skating trainer and she got me into her classes as well. I was a very energetic child but everyday routine was driving me crazy. But on my 12th birthday she gifted me a beautiful [URL=http://rg-leotard.com/leotards/under100]toddler gymnastics leotards[/URL] . I was so excited! So I trained better after it and in time I loved it so much that almost got to Olympics. Now I’m trying to kep in shape and raise my 2 kids

So exactly true by today’s standards Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor would be considered to fat to be in the movies , however , real sensuously the real glamour they had and Bridget  Bardot is totally lacking in any of today’s female movie stars ❤️ imitations of past glamour passes for images of sexuality that has no secrets hidden to make the mystery of being female different than being a male ?!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Beauty , Female Standards of Beauty , and Reality’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?