Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

SO —
      I was out all morning doing errands, grabbing lunch, etc. I was dressed in a light weight, short sleeve mock turtleneck top, denim skirt, and black 2″ pumps I finished in WinCo and feel safe in saying I was the ONLY person grocery shopping in heels. Now these shoes are SSOOOO comfy I could wear them dancing all night.
      In one aisle, a woman complimented me on my shoes.
      That did it.
      In the next aisle I got a leg cramp. Then another. Then a third – all in different locations — and they persisted until I got home and kicked off my shoes!
      That woman was jealous and cursed me, I just know it. 😇

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Julie Shaw.
      Anonymous

My mom always told me to eat a banana with cramps.

Terri
      Duchess

One of my priorities when im enfemme is comfortable shoes. Years ago I was walking back to my car in the city from a club in the city. I was wearing high heels that were very uncomfortable but looked great. When I took them off my feet were actually bleeding. After that comfort came first. When I go to a fancy event I bring a pr of flats to dance in .

I have a pair of six inch platform heels that are fairly comfy for a short period of time but when you wear them for any more than an hour or so they are brutal on the legs and feet.    I prefer a wedge style three inch heel like a sandal.   Shows of the leg and is much more comfortable for extender lengths of time.   And don’t even get me talking about the pain of waxing.   Went for a full body waxing. Before my makeover.   The brazillian was a bad part, but the back of the thighs was the worst experience of the whole thing.  The makeover was an amazing day though.   More than made up for the waxing.  Hugzzzz Ginger.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I think I look pretty damn good with my Chuck Taylors and leather jacket.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You were using muscles in a way you aren’t used to – Obvious of course – but the more you wear them the more you understand how to and for how long. See all the girls that arrive at the clubs in gorgeous heels to dance the night away. Look at when they leave holding the heels or having a pair of flats rolled up in their bags. Also many women often complain if they are wearing heels for too long.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I guess I been wearing heels to long. It’s very rare I have any kind of problem with my leg muscles, more of problem with cramped toes depending on shoe style. And that is not because I’m not wearing it for long or walking around in them, I have 10cm+ heels on all day and most days I take 4-7km walks in them plus anything else I may go out to do.
      I guess it’s just something one can get used to after wearing heels for a ling time.

/kt

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?