Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m Becky. It feels so lovely to type those words. I have dressed in private, on and off, for many years and just recently found beautiful (at least in my head!) elegant Becky again.

This is my first time sharing Becky. It makes me feel so much more real. I dont know where this will lead. I see the beautiful ladies here and so wish I could be them. In the meantime, it is furtive and exhilerating drives in the dark in mini-skirt and boots!

I love to dress well and to flatter my legs. I love heels and dresses and girly lingerie. Don’t we all!

I hope to meet friends here with whom I can be oown and honest and who will support me wherever this journey takes me.

Thank you for reading

Becky x

Anonymous

Welcome Becky,

You’ve come to a safe and friendly place. Have a good look around, get settled, and join in as soon as you like. I’m sure you’ll be glad you came.

Marti xxx

Hello Becky Welcome to CDH.. I’m So Glad You Joined US… this is a Safe Place to be Your True Self…
      I hope that we will talk Soon… till then… Jessica 💕

Dear Vecky you are right so many of us feel and have acted just like you..CDH has been an outlets for me to help discover myself and take a few small steps further as Joanna. Welcome to the community

Hi Becky,

Welcome to CDH! So nice to meet you.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hi Becky, welcome to CDH. Nice to see another UK sister. Enjoy, a great community here. Katie 💋

Zoe
      Lady

Welcome and hugs.

Anonymous

Hi Becky.I’m Connie (SW England). We’re diagonally opposed!

Welcome aboard!

Connie

xxx

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Becky how nice to meet you

Anonymous

Hi Becky. Thanks for sharing a little bit of yourself with us. I hope to learn more about you in the coming months.

Much love,
      Raquel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Becky… welcome It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much, Stephanie. That’s such a lovely welcoming message x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Becky.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome to the family Becky! Keep on flashing those legs!

Dani

Welcome to CDH you will love it here. Message me anytime with questions or a chat.

Hugs Charlotte

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Becky,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Becky,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Becky, thanks so much for sharing yourself! Some of us are like you; we don’t know where this will lead to, but that’s ok. The journey is real, so hang on. We’re here for you, and each other!!
      👠 Kendra

Welcome Becky!
      You’ll find many warm and knowledgeable ladies here on CDH.
      I hope your journey, we’re every it leads brings you comfort and joy!
      My journey certainly has, and hours will as well, if you find your true authentic self, what ever that may be. Embrace it and have FUN!!!
      Hugs
      Jules

Welcome Becky!
      You’ll find many warm and knowledgeable ladies here on CDH.
      I hope your journey, were ever it leads brings you comfort and joy!
      My journey certainly has, and yours will as well when you find your true authentic self. What ever that may be embrace it and have FUN!!!
      Hugs
      Jules

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Becky ,

Welcome here to CDH.

Love Sylvia

Hi Becky, welcome to CDH 🙂

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Becky,

Welcome, I am also in the north of England but on the other side of the Pennines to you.  I hope you make lots of friends here, if you fancy a chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hello Becky nice to meet you.  Welcome to your new home for love hugs and support at every turn.  I am like you I am just starting on my journey.   Look forward to meeting up in chat some time. Hope you love it here as much as I do.

hugs and love Ginny. 👠 🤗 💋 💜

Thank you, Lisa x

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?