• Creator
    Topic
    LisaT
    Participant
    Registered On: January 31, 2021
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 471

Now I’m ok in my relationship with my wife (she who must be obeyed) I’m free to express myself much more easily. There is still the balance to be struck in the wider community which is more difficult. In some respects not feeling the need to fully present as a woman is more complicated. Rather than trying to move from one norm to another effectively I’m rejecting all norms and just wanting to be different, an interesting but quite daunting prospect.

Some small things I’ve always done. I carry a handbag. You could regard it as a man bag but it’s quite femme. I have manicured and clear varnished my nails for years. I visit the local beauty salon for massages and manicures. Since the first lockdown my hair has been growing out and now is shoulder length and swept back from my face. I usually hold it in place with a metal hair band across the top. It has created some comments from neighbours but they are beginning to get used to it.

Last week I spoke with several of my neighbours about my hair. I told them I’m considering getting highlights put in. I didn’t ask if they approved or whether I should but rather sought their opinion on colour. After some discussion bright blue seems to be the consensus which I quite like. One of the girls said she is getting red highlights to which I replied that with my silvery hair I would risk it turning out pink which might be just too much. We all laughed.

So perhaps when they see me with after my next visit to the hairdresser they will just go oh look he did the blue highlights we suggested. Wouldn’t that be nice.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Eona Oh
      Lady
      Registered On: March 7, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 70

Keep doing what you’re doing…it’s clearly working for you. Fantastic! ❤️

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 621

Lisa, it sounds like your having fun. I love the girlie chats I can have as Trisha. You do you girl.

Love Trish

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 51
      Replies: 1101

Hello Lisa.

I love that YOU decide, hairband, hair colour, hair length, handbag and nails…..neighbours, just live with it…

but…

you also chat with your neighbours, clearly they are softening and receptive, rather than having your image just thrust in their faces ..it must make a big difference.

you are your own person….which is lovely.

Huggs, grace xx

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 791

Lisa, I love the frame your mind is in, You are becoming the “you”, you desire, which so many of us strive for, but with such varying degrees of success. You truly are special,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 145

I love hearing about the small things we each do in our lives to be who we are. I think we get to a point in time where we just want to be free.

Sandy

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Eva Kelly
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 209

Hi Lisa,

I love that you are becoming your true self. I am taking baby steps, there is some adjustment going on with my gf and I cannot rush this with her. I am also letting my hair grow. Thank you for sharing your journey with us!

Eva

2 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 146
      Replies: 1968

Another step along the path.  The mouth of the tunnel must be getting close! What next I wonder?

Hugs, Steph xx

1 user thanked author for this post.
        LisaT
        Lady
        Registered On: January 31, 2021
        Topics: 41
        Replies: 471

Stephanie

I recognise the quote and you are right.  Never get excited by the light it’s inevitably a train coming.

Diana Morgan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 580

Lisa I love the way you are forging your own path and not conforming to societal norms, of course that path is the difficult one but you seem to be working your way along it. I particularly liked the approach you took with the neighbours, bringing them into the decision on your hair colour and not just asking if they approve or not.

Good fortune on your journey and as always you have my total support in whatever you do.

Big fat hugs

Diana

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account