Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have not been active since rejoining 10 months ago hope to change that and meet new people.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Vanessa!

Hope to hear more from you soon!

Rebecka!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Venessa looking forward to seeing you hear soon. Do whatever feels comfortable and be true to yourself. Happy traveling..

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Vanessa, I too didn’t really get serious about exploring my feminine side until I was much older. I am happy to see you have the support of your wife, as do I. I find it so liberating to be able to be Paulette when I do not have to hide her from people. Due to business obligations I can’t spend as much time as I would like as Paulette. However, I think that might just be a good thing in that when I get to be Paulette, applying makeup and getting dressed is so much fun and therapeutic that I am afraid that if I did it every day it would lose some of its mystery and charm. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’ because as I continue to say , that is what we are having, an ‘adventure’! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Vanessa glad to see you more active as we need another girl for bridge and guess who ha ha .. Have fun girlfriend we all have life and its nice to have a wife to support and accept the girly things in life he he  say hello any time ..

Stephanie

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Venessa. Welcome (back). If I hold you to being active. You must hold me too same. Look forward too getting to know you. Xoxo

Welcome back Vanessa.

Alice

Hi Vanessa, we are here living our lives and enjoying the opportunity to express ourselves in aa accepting place. I look forward to reading your journey
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Vanessa, it is good you are back to be more active. Read the posts and jump in whenever/ where ever you need to. This place is sooo great, where we can all be there for each other!!!
      . Cassie

Hi Vanessa!
      Great to see you here again!
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hey Vanessa check out my profile and message me if you want.
      Hugs and Kisses Amber

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Vanessa,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?