Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I like to wear either a chemise, a baby doll or just sleep in bra and knickers during the summer and pj’s or a long nightie in the winter. What do other people wear to bed.

hi I wear lacy satin nightgowns every night. love Monique

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Vickie, I wear lacy nightgowns every night in the spring, summer & autumn.  Occasionally I will wear a chemise or sleep shorts with a camisole.  I switch to long, cotton sleep shirts (usually with a cute picture on it) for the winter months.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

In the winter, I have some long, satin gowns and one heavy cotton gown; otherwise, it’s a chemise and panties.

Anonymous
      Lady

My preference is Chemise and Panties but sadly only possible on the very occasional home alone periods although I do quite often manage them under my Guy PJs

Jim Ferro
      Lady

I sleep in a Babydoll or nightie. Prefer silk/satin or lace anytime of the year. Would like to find a knee length nightie, preferably with underwire,  but just haven’t found one yet.

normally a brassiere and panties

Kim Lake
      Lady

Sorry girls – great question (thanks Vickie) but boring answer from me I’m afraid. Capri pants (three quarter length leggings) long strappy cami vest or layer them up if it’s cold and I’m always buying new undies so whatever my favourite bra and knick’s are at the moment. The children are usually at home so I keep a baggy t shirt or hoody to pull over it all if needs be. My GGF likes the sexual side to my femininity (unfortunately in complete denial of the personality side which is most important to me) so when we sleep together I wear more sensual stuff for her. I have surprised her a couple of times with girly Disney PJ’s with really hot undies with stockings and suspenders underneath (Sorry Walt!)

Anonymous

I always wear baby dolls to bed, and in the winter I just throw on extra blankets.  On days that I’m not leaving the house, I will keep them on all day.

To be honest, primarily in the nude. When the mood strikes a cotton/linen gown in the warmer months and a flannel gown in the colder ones. Sometimes a chemise or something silky.

I have a complete mix of nightwear, long fleece pj’s for the colder months, short pj’s, nighties both strappy and short sleeved and 3/4 leggings and girly tee shirts.

Primarily a women’s one piece swimsuit, I toss and turn around alot at night so something that is form fitting works the best so it doesn’t curl or get caught.

During winter, sometimes a cami, panties, and tights.

Hello Vickiecd,                        I mainly wear nightdresses to bed. In the winter or cold months, I wear some cotton nighties, but in the warmer nights it is satin/nylon ones. On special occassions I have some babydoll outfits that are great to wear.                   love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

I normally sleep in either just panties or nude.

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Typically in the nude, however, when the mood hits, my preference is a long nylon gown and pantyhose.

Anonymous

I sleep naked , 365 nights / per year. 🌹🌹

Most nights I am in a babydoll style nightie with matching undies.  Some times I like a long night gown, and for really cold nights (my house is pretty old)  even a flannel granny gown and socks.

PaulaF

Hi Vickie you know I love a lacy night gown most of the year even winter I wear night gowns with a silky feel to them and of coarse pantys to match  then to make my girly evening complete you allways need some matching lipstick helps keep my lips soft and wow cant wait for bed (He He ) thanks girlfriend.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Vicki Generally i wear cute shorts with loose top no undergarments. I like and need comfort. Luv Stephanie

It’s hard to beat A silky nightie and panties for A relaxing nights sleep, It’s even nicer to wake up feeling so pampered.

I wear Soma Cool nights short sleave sleep shirts in the summer with panties and pantyhose in the summer months. during the winter months it’s Soma Embraceable sleep shirts which are a bit heavier than the cool night style. They are also 3/4 sleeve. Also, with panties and pantyhose.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?