Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Finding a site where I can just be myself is so nice.

I’ve been cross-dressing since I was so young I didn’t realise what I was doing.  I just liked dressing up and didn’t think anything of it being in girls’ clothese.

Then I hit puberty and dressing had a very noticeable effect.  Since then, I’ve dressed as much as I can both for day-to-day life and life in the bedroom (or the lounge, or the kitchen, or the hallway – I’m not fussy and I’m not shy).  I’ve been lucky to have some understanding partners but only one who actively took part and even at times encouraged me.

Andrea

Anonymous

Hi Andrea welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, you have come to the right place there are lots of people on here like us and the are lovely people,

You can get lots of help and advice and support from the people here i think we are all the same on here we started dressing when we were young and it’s grown into what we are today,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Welcome to the CDH family Andrea!!! Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andrea ..welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Andrea

I’m new here too and absolutely loving it, the girls are so friendly.

love the story of your crossdressing journey, thanks for sharing.

I used to work with a girl called Andrea Stone… I had to check your profile… if you had been a GG from Leeds it would have been interesting 😁

Cheryl xx

Hi Andrea, welcome to the CDH family. To have indeed found the right place to relax and let your locks down. I wish I accepted my femme side at such a young age. By the sounds of it you are confident woman. Can’t wait to get to know you more, love Trish.

Thanks for all the nice words, ladies.

Anonymous

HI, Andrea.  Welcome to CDH.

Welcome Andrea!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?