• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sofie
      Lady

Hi girls,

I would like to ask you lovely girls for some advice. I recently had a makeover and I really enjoyed it. And now I want to try to dress up once in a while. Unfortunately I’m currently not in the position to acquire my own stuff. Should I hold off on crossdressing till I’m at a point in my life where I can acquire it? (It might be a few years) And what cind of advice would you give to someone in my situation?

Love,

Sofie

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Sofie.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Depends on why you need to hide any cd items. maybe you can start with a little of underdressing – panties or maybe pantyhose if you can get away with that. If you are truely interested in crossdressing you can get an entire outfit and hide it until you have a few hours to be your fem self.

. Cassie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

[postquote quote=703346]

Hey there Sofie.  Respectfully, most of us have living situations that are less than ideal.

There’s nearly always a way to acquire a few things and stay safely closeted.  Paying cash at a thrift store is one of the best ways to buy things on the cheap and not leave a paper trail.

If you have a hostile living situation, I would urge you to focus on getting out.  Nothing good will come from that.  Once you’re in a better place you can focus on being yourself.

/EA

Hi Sofie I’m a closeted CD too I’m married and my wife still doesn’t know I’m a CDer, over the years I’ve acquired lots of clothes and most of them were my wife’s cast off’s we are both about the same size so her dresses fit me so i used to sort through the charity bags before i took them to the shop’s and keep what i thought looked nice, you could try to buy the odd thing here and there and smuggle it in to your house you would need a secure place to stash it all mine and in the loft in suitcases my wife doesn’t go up there,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Sofie,

Most of us can find a place to hide a small stash of items but if that is not possible then perhaps a rental storage place somewhere could be an option.  I also believe there is a crossdressing service in Capelle aan den IJssel that provides transformation services and will provide everything you need and your experience can include a photoshoot.  I don’t know if that area is close enough to you but may be worth a drive for a special day in femme.  I had a transformation once and it was a life changing experience for me.  

Hugs,

Michelle

Sofie
        Lady

Hi Michelle,

The first time I corssdressed was using there service. 😆 I would whole heartedly recommend them to anyone if you can visit them. And if the aren’t booked full yet. Do you by chance know any other places in the Netherlands that offer a similar service?

Love,

Sofie

Nicky D
      Lady

Hi Sofia, you could buy femme clothes that are close to males clothes Like women jeans and shirts even underwear. Another trick is to style your male clothes how a woman would wear it like only tucking in the front of a t-shirt into the pants or wear a baggie hoodie with skinny jeans there so many ways to style.

J J
      Lady

Simply put, if there is the will, there is a way.

I would say to go ahead and experiment a little and see where it takes you. As said, there are many options such as getting some bras and panties that are easy to hind, or keeping a duffle bag of femme things hidden. Many CD services have storage, so it can be done. If you are enjoying yourself, it might just motivate you to change your living arrangements.

Everybody is different, so you need to do you. Some want 100% transformation, others just want to wear panties on occasion. Most of us are somewhere in between, but the most consistent thing is we all want/need to continue dressing.

Being in the closet myself I hid my things for a lot of years when I was younger would hide my stuff in a suitcase in the basement till my mom found it one day, had to do some fast talking on that one.  LOL    Even when I was married I would hide my things in my workshop. I know it’s hard to sneak around, but you need to use your imagination and just take your time and little by little it will get better…..

Anonymous

Hi Sofie,

I think that many of us have domestic situations that are challenging – in terms of allowing us to be who we really are.

What I have personally learned is that if you are a Crossdresser then that’s a real part of who you are. You can put that need in a box or hide it away but it will always be there. Also even if you cannot reveal your inner woman to those around you, it’s not wrong to let her become part of you.

I am still in the closet (although starting to drop hints to my wife). Even though I’m getting braver, I’m not ready to tell her and she’s certainly not ready to meet Gemma.

For me, I simply look for opportunities when I can get some Gemma time and grab them – there will always be a time when you know you can be alone. I’ve also just made my first two purchases for Gemma – a satin cami and shorts set and a fabulous long satin nightie. Both ordered from Amazon and I had some stressful moments hoping the Amazon man would deliver before my wife got home. I have a hiding place for these and just love slipping them on when I’m home alone.

Having said this, only you know what’s right for you and your situation. Do what feels safe, tread carefully if you need to but don’t be afraid to acknowledge that Sofie is a part of you. For me even the time I get on CDH is all part of my Gemma time too.

Gemma. X

Sofie, you’ve left out too many details to be able to answer your question. For example, do you clean your own space or does someone else clean it? If you clean your own space, you may be able to hide your femme stuff in a locked container (duffel bag or box), but if someone is likely to find it and question you then maybe it’s not a good idea. Do you do your own laundry, or is it done in private, or does someone else do your laundry? If you do your own laundry and it is private (you’re not likely to be walked in on in the middle) you may be able to get away with panties, women’s jeans, or women’s tee shirts that are close enough to men’s style (assuming that others aren’t hyper observant). But if someone else is going to do your laundry or you are likely to be observed, they might see the label and question you. If you bought some feminine clothing, would you have the opportunity to wear them, or would it always be a hurried on and off?

I know I haven’t answered your question, but perhaps I’ve given you ways for you to answer the question yourself.

Sofie
        Lady

Hi Alison,

Sorry for the late response. I still live at home and I have a limited amount of space. I don’t do my own laundry and I clean some of the time. Unfortunately I would almost always be in a hurry to take things on and of even if I could find somewhere to savely store them.

Love,

Sofie

Hi Sophie, I had a suspicion. Living at home with limited time while your parents are away, and not doing your own laundry does give you challenges as to when you can dress up. If you’re not going to tell your parents (and I can understand why), it’s probably not going to change until you are able to move out. I understand the reasons for living at home (I have 2 adult children who live at home with me, but they see me all the time dressed up). I’m not sure I have much good advice other than keep doing it in secret until you have more freedom.

J J
          Lady

May I suggest getting a few bras and some panties. They are small enough to easily hide, can be rinsed in a sink, and worn 100% stealth. They give an amazing amount of satisfaction for such a little amount of material. I wore just that for many years, and still do, though getting fully or partially dressed occurs more and more these days.

Plus, just the act of shopping, trying on and buying is just so exciting and fun.

Sofie
      Lady

I’m a closeted CD and my current living arrangement isn’t ideal for it

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?