• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Okay girls.

Put your panties on hold…for a moment.

I went for my walk today after work…yes, still doing it!!

As I left my front door and locked it, I noticed some kind asshole person had left a facemask on my garden wall…

Now, being a lady of fun, I thought, how many can I see on my six mile walk???

It was a lovely walk, as always, shame I counted 79 masks in six miles…omg…how bad is that…so these things that are apparently saving us….once again, good for us but crapping on the planet…I bet within months they will find these in the Arctic….

Sadly predictable, grace xxx

Hi Grace,

You’re absolutely right.  I’ve found quite a few masks on ground just walking back to my car after grocery shopping.

Alice

Anonymous

Really sad that people are so lazy with these masks just trashing up neighborhoods and parking lots. Seen somewhere once where many masks end up polluting are oceans and sea life getting tangled in them. And here some people screaming about the environment. So ready to end this virus stuff once and for all.  Personally wear one when have to in public places but other times no way

Anonymous

Donna darling,

i wear a mask because I have to ( lippy underneath because I need to..haha)…but for goodness sake just buy re usables…and wash them……it’s not rocket science…

Love, grace xx

Darling Grace… it’s certainly not rocket 🚀 science but the bobos that do it are… incredibly lazy, inherently amoral, intellectually ‘diverse’, and I can’t think of another negative starting with ‘I’!

Les idiots, cretins, andouilles, connards… et connaisse!

🫂 xxx Polly

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, very, very sad indeed.  I have two cloth reusable masks which I wash right after wearing then hang to air dry.  I see a few of them on the ground when I go on my daily walks but not nearly the amount you found.

And I have to say that I’m impressed that you do 10 Km walks.  That’s a pretty healthy distance. Way to GO!!!!   I used to be a competitive runner, you know, 10 Km, 21 Km, 42 Kms.  Heart attack stopped the racing (but all that running probably helped me survive the heart attack).  But it’s been five years and I’m thinking of starting up running again.  Once the snow goes away. Well that will be a month or two from now.  It snowed again last night and the forecast says snow on Sunday.

The local Rotary Clubs have a big community clean up event in early May.  Hopefully they will pick up most of the nasty masks at that time.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Still snowy eh!!

….lovely….

Krista, you start running again, take it easy girl!!….I too use cloth, washable masks….but for some it’s too much like hard work

Anonymous

Absolutely disgusting Grace, that even as people lay fighting for their lives in hospitals and over 122,000 people here in the UK are dead, ignorant human beings are just throwing their possible infected face macks on floor. Shame on them, totally unacceptable.

Anonymous

Hi Grace i see them all the time round near where i live, there in the streets in the fields and in the car parks at all the local shops,

It’s just like a plague why don’t people just put them in the bins,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Grace it’s the same around my area, masks everywhere on the ground,’street, parking lots… litter bugs!
      I have a washable one and my work provides masks and proper disposal of masks…

💖

It’s very bizarre to me. It’s not like waiting till a garbage can is available is a difficult task I imagine. I’d like to ask them their rational for tossing on the ground. Maybe I’m just hoping for more from humanity then what I initially see.

Sivvi

They have already reached far beyond your garden wall Grace. 😡
      https://images.app.goo.gl/pqSma6TeDZmeqNxr9

Anonymous

OMG….thats so sad…

I’ve got cloth reusable masks, a small bit growing collection. Butterflies, cheetah print, plain black, lightning, lots of fun stuff to fit my mood. I get aggravated if I misplace one, I certainly don’t understand throwing them in the street.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Honey, if you have to wear a mask, it not only taking care of yourself, its showing respect to others!!!…and these masks can look beautiful…buy nice ones and keep them!!!

Anonymous

today on way home from work stopped at store seen someone throw there mask on parking lot yelled at them saying hey is that where that belong they picked it up threw it in trash bin on way into store. Wonder if they like this at their own homes throw trash around.

Anonymous

Let this be a warning to you all…throw your masks on the ground….Donna could be watching….be afraid, be very afraid…..

How about that for a T-Shirt?????

Anonymous

[postquote quote=454931]
      make them pick all them up not just the one lol  eagle eyes watching haha

great idea for t shirt Grace

Anonymous

Totally agree McSteph…at least I think I do!!!

xx

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?