- February 26, 2021 at 3:21 pm #454390Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 52Replies: 1098Has thanked: 3815 timesBeen thanked: 5679 times
Put your panties on hold…for a moment.
I went for my walk today after work…yes, still doing it!!
As I left my front door and locked it, I noticed some kind
assholeperson had left a facemask on my garden wall…
Now, being a lady of fun, I thought, how many can I see on my six mile walk???
It was a lovely walk, as always, shame I counted 79 masks in six miles…omg…how bad is that…so these things that are apparently saving us….once again, good for us but crapping on the planet…I bet within months they will find these in the Arctic….
Sadly predictable, grace xxx
18 users thanked author for this post.
- February 27, 2021 at 1:36 pm #454923Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 775Has thanked: 11291 timesBeen thanked: 2928 times
I’ve got cloth reusable masks, a small bit growing collection. Butterflies, cheetah print, plain black, lightning, lots of fun stuff to fit my mood. I get aggravated if I misplace one, I certainly don’t understand throwing them in the street.
- February 27, 2021 at 1:41 pm #454929Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 52Replies: 1098Has thanked: 3815 timesBeen thanked: 5679 times
Honey, if you have to wear a mask, it not only taking care of yourself, its showing respect to others!!!…and these masks can look beautiful…buy nice ones and keep them!!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 27, 2021 at 11:44 am #454855michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 291Has thanked: 282 timesBeen thanked: 686 times
- February 27, 2021 at 11:52 am #454859
- February 27, 2021 at 9:46 am #454791stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1954Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8987 times
- February 27, 2021 at 9:50 am #454795
- February 26, 2021 at 7:24 pm #454496James BrineLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 78Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
It’s very bizarre to me. It’s not like waiting till a garbage can is available is a difficult task I imagine. I’d like to ask them their rational for tossing on the ground. Maybe I’m just hoping for more from humanity then what I initially see.
- February 26, 2021 at 5:16 pm #454452Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 540Has thanked: 1125 timesBeen thanked: 1737 times
- February 26, 2021 at 4:23 pm #454426Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 532Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 1807 times
Hi Grace i see them all the time round near where i live, there in the streets in the fields and in the car parks at all the local shops,
It’s just like a plague why don’t people just put them in the bins,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- February 26, 2021 at 4:20 pm #454425Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1257Has thanked: 8257 timesBeen thanked: 4912 times
Absolutely disgusting Grace, that even as people lay fighting for their lives in hospitals and over 122,000 people here in the UK are dead, ignorant human beings are just throwing their possible infected face macks on floor. Shame on them, totally unacceptable.
- February 26, 2021 at 3:48 pm #454411KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 534Has thanked: 1291 timesBeen thanked: 2306 times
Hi Grace, very, very sad indeed. I have two cloth reusable masks which I wash right after wearing then hang to air dry. I see a few of them on the ground when I go on my daily walks but not nearly the amount you found.
And I have to say that I’m impressed that you do 10 Km walks. That’s a pretty healthy distance. Way to GO!!!! I used to be a competitive runner, you know, 10 Km, 21 Km, 42 Kms. Heart attack stopped the racing (but all that running probably helped me survive the heart attack). But it’s been five years and I’m thinking of starting up running again. Once the snow goes away. Well that will be a month or two from now. It snowed again last night and the forecast says snow on Sunday.
The local Rotary Clubs have a big community clean up event in early May. Hopefully they will pick up most of the nasty masks at that time. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- February 26, 2021 at 3:27 pm #454394Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 2988Has thanked: 2612 timesBeen thanked: 6218 times
- February 27, 2021 at 1:44 pm #454931Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 52Replies: 1098Has thanked: 3815 timesBeen thanked: 5679 times
Let this be a warning to you all…throw your masks on the ground….Donna could be watching….be afraid, be very afraid…..
How about that for a T-Shirt?????
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 26, 2021 at 5:51 pm #454471Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2904 times
Darling Grace… it’s certainly not rocket 🚀 science but the bobos that do it are… incredibly lazy, inherently amoral, intellectually ‘diverse’, and I can’t think of another negative starting with ‘I’!
Les idiots, cretins, andouilles, connards… et connaisse!
🫂 xxx Polly
- February 26, 2021 at 3:36 pm #454402Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 52Replies: 1098Has thanked: 3815 timesBeen thanked: 5679 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.