Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since joining CDH I have developed a better understanding of my femme self. I have shared experiences and sentiments about this  journey with others particularly how we wrestle with the push of our desire, and the pressure to conform with societal norms.

It occurred to me that the lyrics from the Eagles “Hotel California” have much relevance to my cross dressing life…it can be heaven (the blessings of the CDH community!) it can be hell (the emotional isolation this can bring ) …I can check out (the dreaded purge)…but I can never leave (the desire is a constant, I always comeback)…

Kim

Leonara
      Ambassador

Very well said Kim Especially for me too, “the desire is a constant, I always comeback”. The ladies here are so supportive… And I thank you all for your friendship…
      Leonara

Anonymous

Hmm, a new perspective. I’ve always felt it was a bit like the IRA – “Once in, never out.”
      (Liam Devlin – The Eagle Has Landed 😉 )

Huh. I never thought of it that way. Nice one.

So true what an interesting perspective. How many times has my drab self tried to check out and has thrown out my femme clothes and I always check back in and buy new clothes. Next time though it gets put in a box.  Hugs – Terrisa

Isabelle
      Lady

That’s a great observation  …  I knew there had to be a reason why that song has always been my favourite. Hugs  –  Isabelle

“We are all just prisoners here, of our own device”.

On that note, who’s up for a little pink champagne on ice?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?