Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

l am 63 years young and for the past five years I have been going out dressed enfemme almost every day!

At first in the beginning it was scary, but the rush I felt doing it made me feel so good to finally being the woman I have always felt inside since the age of three!

Women compliment me slot while dressed in public and it validates who I really am.

Thank you,

Janait

Hi Janait,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello, Janalt. Welcome to CDH. I have only been out a few times and.you are right about it being a rush. Good going on your adventures. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Janait nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on ..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Janait as she traveld down her own girly path in life .. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away ..  So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Just do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this how we get to know you better thanks..

Stephanie Bass

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to welcome Janait to CDH.. I couldn’t have said it any better!!
        You are a “hostess with the mostest”..                                       Warmest regards, Leonara

Thank you Leonara everyone deserves a nice welcome and i try ..

💖💋💋

Stephanie

Hi Janait

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Janait,

Welcome to CDH! It is a wonderful community of friendly supportive girls!

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Janait welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Oh and being a girl Is a lot more fun X 🎀

A big warm welcome to CDH Janait!!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Janait!  You’re gonna find a lot of kindred spirits here.

/EA

Anonymous

Janait, it is so wonderful to hear your experiences. It gives hope to ladies like me who have not taken that step yet.

Thanks, Jessica

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Janait, I’m glad you joined our family. You’ll never regret it your sisters here are the most compassionate loving people you’ll ever meet. I joined almost a year ago and I can’t tell you how good it was for my sole to have all these girls to talk to and mostly to to know they were here for me. Message me any time you want to chat.

trish ❤️

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Janet, welcome to CDH

It really is fun going out dressed, isn’t it?
      Fredrika Jones

Hi Janait, and a warm welcome from me as well! It gets even better when you can live as the woman of your dreams! I am one of many girls on here who have crossed that threshold and live their lives out in the world on a daily basis.
      As others have said and offered, any time you’d like to chat please feel free to do so, we are all here for you!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janait

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome! I am a new member myself and I applaud you for being here! I have found this site to be incredibly supportive! Welcome to the family!

Anonymous

Congratulations you are being who you are. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. We have to be ourselves to enjoy living life. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?