• This topic has 41 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jamie
      Lady

I’m sure this topic has been brought up before, but I’m just starting my own thread here to get everyone’s take on it.  I am a guy who likes being a guy.  I love my job as an aircraft mechanic and working on my truck and riding my motorcycle and shooting guns and all types of activities that have a masculine trait to them.  But I also love to do some shopping, wear heels and stockings and feel pretty and feminine as well.  I keep the two lives very separate from each other, aside from what’s underneath my uniform ;), and I’m ok with that.  Every now and then I think it would be nice to have breasts, long hair, dress all the time and be a full time woman but it’s not something I really want to pursue just a nice fantasy I like to have.  It’s like if I could wake up every morning and decide if I want to be a man or a woman.  I would probably be a man M-F and a woman on the weekends.

Anyway, I’m going on and on here and Jamie is finally free to ramble, lol.  Are there any other ladies who feel this way as well?  Love to hear your thoughts girls!

*Kisses* Jamie

Spot on Jamie,me, and I’m sure many here share your thoughts.

Why can’t we have our cake and eat it too. As long as you can have your cake and skinny jeans too😍

We are lucky, allowing ourselves to enjoy our masculinity and femininity.

Crossdressers are truly enlightened, even if I do say so myself 😂

❤️ B

Jamie
        Lady

Thanks Bianca, we are enlightened and it’s wonderful to embrace both sides and walk in the middle of the road.  I’m happy with doing both, as a man I’m a military, biker, mechanic type guy who likes to drink and curse, and as a woman I’m softer and enjoy finer things and just feeling pretty.  I’m completely happy with both sides!  Just wish there was that x-pill that could switch me back and forth so the clothes would fit better, lol.

I’ve never really been a fan of skinny jeans, but I might try some now.  Although as a guy, I love rock and roll denim, low rise boot cut jeans.  My ass looks great in them and they feel a little more feminine being low riders.

💋Jamie

It is hard and definitely something that we need to face. It isn’t easy, but there is something to being a man or a woman and more and more terms are opening up that perfectly define that. Non-binary, genderfluid, there’s no need to try and squeeze yourself into one of the two boxes, feminine or masculine, especially if those don’t fit who you are.

Jamie
        Lady

HI Jenny!  Thanks for your insight!  The world has soooo many labels that it’s easy to find one that fits you, or people just seem to create new ones to fit them.  I’m more traditional I guess.  I’ve got no problem with someone choosing a label they want, but as for me I’m happy to say that I am two sides of the same coin and I’m a masculine woman, or a feminine man depending on my mood.  I can be a man when I want and need to be and be a woman when I’m comfortable and around people I trust.  Thank you again for your comment and look forward to talking with your more!!

Love, Jamiexoxo

Recently I’ve started to abandon “masculine” and “feminine” labels, because to be honest, people fit into both categories all the time. In my birth country (Pakistan), a girl who has a job is considered progressive, not masculine. But a man there who stays at home and takes care of the kids is considered “feminine”. So I prefer to just keep labels out of it.

Being a full time woman is really a mindset and you can do it, it’s totally possible. Just remember to do it your OWN way and not based off of what you see on television, because most cis women don’t even look like that in real life.

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Cherry, thakn you so much for your insight into this thread!  I agree that the masculine and feminine roles of yester-year are long gone.  Anyone can do anything right now and it’s a wonderful time to be alive!  Personally, I will never be a full time woman, it’s just not in the cards for me really, at least not dressing like one and looking like one.  When I do decide to dress and leave the house I Want to look as feminine as possible of course, but I don’t have to be a model.  And when I’m in my own home I’m just happy in the clothes.  BEing able to make the switch works for me and I’m fine with that.  I’m a little envious of the ladies who can do this full time but unless some drastic things happen in my life I wouldn’t be able to do it.  Thank you again for your comment and I look forward to talking with you again!

Love, Jamie xoxo

Jamie
      Lady

Thanks Bianca, we are enlightened and it’s wonderful to embrace both sides and walk in the middle of the road.  I’m happy with doing both, as a man I’m a military, biker, mechanic type guy who likes to drink and curse, and as a woman I’m softer and enjoy finer things and just feeling pretty.  I’m completely happy with both sides!  Just wish there was that x-pill that could switch me back and forth so the clothes would fit better, lol.

The pill idea is a great fantasy. Lots of fan fiction written on that very subject. I have found that once I embraced my femininity I took much better care of myself. Eating better, skin care, better man cloths, etc. I make a much better looking man than I ever did before. My S.O. has always noted how fem she thought I behaved. Sensitivity, compassion, empathy. I use to hate it when she did that. But now I recognize it as just who I am. I still fix things around the house. Do the man things but just really enjoy the finer things. To say that there are 2 sides to me would not be correct. I would say there is the bowl of soup that makes up me. I am all those ingredient’s and I am a hardy bowl of soup!

Hugs

Diane

Jamie
        Lady

HI Daine!  I agree, the x-pill stories are very hot and racy and a lot of fun.  And I can totally see how embracing your feminine side can really improve your overall appearance and health.  Although as a man I try to eat healthy and workout as well.  I think I’m less of a soup bowl but more like two sides of the same coin.  To each their own of course, ever girl here is at a different level of comfort and life.  Thank you again for your comment!

Love, Jamie xoxo

Anonymous

Jamie we are what we are, most CDs reach a point where we are comfortable being feminine or masculine when we choose.
      We have all learned to entwine both aspects of our lifestyles, and to enjoy many activities which other way we dress.
      Life is to be enjoyed, why should we have to decide or even want to erode parts of it because of labels.

Thanks for sharing Jamie.

I have always been a distance runner so always slim. A bit ‘weedy’ for a man but it really helped when the Bianca in me was allowed out to play. Skinny jeans just suit me, and women’s are soooo much better. Little pockets don’t interrupt the silhouette, and they just fit in all the right places, and help tuck the Crown Jewels away🤣 Even the embellishments on the the pockets are better. Little differences but a huge difference. Jeans are just so versatile, male and female, like us❤️

There are a million different jeans out there, and your go to, low rise boot cut, sound fantastic. Now I want a pair, and boots🤣any excuse!

❤️B

Jamie
        Lady

B,
        Yoy are so lucky to still have a runners body.  I was like that until I hit 30 than just gained 50 lbs.  Now I’m up closer to 70 lbs from.my 20s.  I had the perfect figure back then and didn’t take enough advantage to dress up.  But I was also in a small town in NC and married to a women who just didn’t understand.
        Anyways, I will have to find some skinny jeans and try them.  Maybe it’ll help motivate me to loose all this weight too!  And yes, jeans are amazing for everyone.  Every girl needs some nice jeans to show off their ass and some good boots!  Maybe that’s just the Texan in me too, lol.

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Jamie, great minds must think alike, I’ve been thinking about this topic for a while myself. My life revolves around lots of muscular things that I enjoy, I’m a mechanic (seems to be a few mechanics who are cross dressers, might have to run a poll),  I love 60s and 70s muscle cars, work on the house, drink beer and all that kind of cool stuff.         I think Dani is a bit of a car chic, I love nice silky underwear and looking nice but rather wear nice tight jeans, a simple fem top and subtle make up. O and if anyone does find that special x-pill, please please please let me know where I can get some, I think finding this X-pill Should be up there with things like finding a vaccine for COVID.                        Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Dani!  Sweetie, if I coudl create that x-pill I’m sure I’d be richer than Bezos!!  It seems like a lto of mechanics need this type of escape, which kind of makes sense.  There isn’t much more masculine things than being a mechanic.  I love my truck and motorcycle and can’t wait to start rebuilding my 1956 Chevy 210, but if I can get away with doing that in a cute tank top and some tight jeans and bra and panties, that would be amazing!  I just enjoy being me and sometimes I’m James, other times I’m Jamie and that’s perfect for me right now.  If I had an actual house and money to fund all my hobbies then she would be out doing a lot of shpping trips in Vegas right now, but I’m happy with my camper and where I’m at and that’s what is most important.  OH!  And making friends with such wonderful and sweet ladies like yourself!  I would totally work on muscle cars with while while wearing matching bra and panties and some makeup!

Love, Jamie xoxo

Dani CD
          Lady

Jamie, we must be sisters from opposite sides of the globe. I’m currently rebuilding a 65 Holden. If I ever get over that side of the world I would love to work on your 210 with you in matching bra and panties, then go out shopping. You can fit a lot of outfits in the boot of a 210.                                                          Dani👩🏻‍🔧xoxo

Jamie
            Lady

HAHA!  I love it!  Two matching girls working on an old car, then we go on a shopping spree!  It just doesn’t get any better than that honey.  OMG we would have so much fun, it would be blast!  I would love to show you around Texas, so many fun places to shop in the Fort Worth and San Antonio area.  I’ve always wanted to visit Australia though!

Perhaps you are androgynous, blending femininity and masculinity. Actually, the distinction between masculinity and femininity is often too artificial. Leadership is thought to be masculine and nurturing to be feminine. Sometimes being told (if you are female) not to be ‘pushy’ or (if male) not to be a ‘sissy’ is a form of unethical and inequitable sexism that we can do well without.

The idea is to be a good person and, frankly, most of us probably really know what is right from wrong. If you are doing your best trying to be a good person and want to be pretty at times … well isn’t that a good thing too?

Araminta.

Jamie
        Lady

Thanks for the reply Araminta!  It really does come down to just being a good person and liking who yoy are and accepting those around you.  I wouldn’t say I am adrogynous though, I don’t really bend the two parts together.  It’s more like a switch.  I can be one or the other.  It’s not so much the clothes as it is the attitude though.  I’m on here talking in the chat room while I’m at work.  In the chat I’m totally Jamie and loving every second taking to you girls.  But as far as my coworkers know, I’m still busting their chops and yelling at them and cracking jokes.  The clothes are more like a physical de-stresser while talking with yall us a mental one.  Hope that kind of makes sense.  Maybe in the future the two half will bend more, but as for right now I’m pretty happy the way they are.
        Love, Jamie 💋

So more gender variant. I have noted, especially in my case, that the genders do cross-over as times go by. For example, from a fairly ‘butch’ boy, and relatively ‘macho’ as a young man being feminine has infused my masculine persona with ‘softer’ elements.

There is a theory that some forms of androgyny are indicative of a higher stability in that someone who can vary their gender can adapt to a wider range of situations. Essentially they have a wider range of emotional, social and behavioural tools.

Araminta.

Sophie
      Lady

I haven’t given up my male side, I like being male, I like male stuff

Trying to find a good balance has worked for me so far, I have been happier and more relaxed just accepting that I can be a little of both and present as either depending on the mood and weather

Jamie, I echo your sentiments in full.I, too, enjoy the guy side of me, and playing with cars, etc.I keep the two halves of my life fully compartmentalized. Gurl time IS a terrific de-stresser and something to look forward to at the end of some days

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Kelli!  Thank you so much sweetie.  Being a guy is fun and clothes are just clothes.  I’m glad it’s starting to become more common that people are understanding that, even if it is just in bigger cities right now.  I love the stress release I get from talking to girls like you.  Once I signed up here Jamie just came out in full force and took over!

Love, Jamie xoxo

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Interesting topic!  When I am my female-self, I act and look female and completely embrace a female demeanor.  Conversely, as my male-self, I display typical male traits.

That being said, I know of a few girls who are essentially guys in a wig and dress, nothing female about them, except they wear a dress and a wig.  Moreover, their male name seems to stick, even when they have a dress on.  I call them “Butch girls.”

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Peggy, I love your name!  I sometimes wonder about just being a guy in a wig and clothes.  Just getting to enjoy the clothes and hair and not worrying about feminine actions or anything, but I kind of like those features.  Anyone can put on the clothes, but learning the walk and how to hold yourself is part of the fun also!  I think I could walk a thin line butch Jamie and feminine Jamie.  Have a great weekend!

Jamie xoxo

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sometimes I think I must be so totally mixed up, and maybe it’s true, so it is nice hear that others are similar.

I love to dress up, and make myself look as feminine as possible when I do dress, which is once a week or so. Then I get into my grubby male clothes and do carpentry, cabinet making, and work on vintage cars. Though I love my female persona, and wouldn’t ever want to change that, I do also love to be male as well.

Amy

Jamie
        Lady

Amy, sweetie, the last thing you are is mixed up!  You are not alone in how you think and that’s why I put myself out there like this.  It may be wonderful to experience life as a woman for a time being, but I really like all things about being a guy also!  I like the strength and confidence James gives off and the ability to fix things.  But I love how soft and caring Jamie can be, not to mention the clothes and shoes!  Guys in heels need to be in fashion again, lol.  Feel free to message any time, have a great weekend!

Jamie xoxo

Sara Todd
      Lady

Jaimie, I find that your description of who you are, also fits me  perfectly. I have to very distinct sides to my personality, one very male and the other very female with out much mixing of the two and I am happy  with both sides.  As a male my interests encompasses what most consider mainly masculine: hunting, fishing, cars, boats,building things, and attending sporting events, but what is more defining is just my demeanor and my overt sense of being a man. When my female side is on display, so to speak, my interests stay the same internally, but I change my demeanor as well as my looks. I become more flirtatious, my interactions with men become more adventurous  attempting to provoke interesting me as a woman. Desires that I never have in male mode.I never view men in an amorous manner while in male mode, but that suddenly changes when I adopt my female persona. I will still discuss my male interests with men while female but the focus is not what it would be while in male mode. There it would be merely for the joy of discussing a common interest, but as a female it is another tool to make them desire me. It’s an additional affirmation that my female self needs. In both of my modes I enjoy  a flotation attraction the all categories of female.   In male mode I want to be a man, in female mode Want to transform into the most desirable and feminine woman I can be. There is no in between for me except maybe when I am communicating on here when I haven’t been able to partake of my female form.

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Sara!  That was a beautiful way of describing yourself and that is exactly how I feel too, honey.  My guy side enjoys doing all those things and I don’t want to change that at all, but Jamie like the experience I get from doing those things and being able to share the interest.  It’s like James does all the work while Jamie gets the benefits of being able to talk about it!  I feel the same way about guys when I’m in male mode and when Jamie is in control.  The guy part of me doesn’t find men attractive or anything at all, always about women.  Jamie might not find a lot of physical attraction towards men, but there is some attraction to them.  More like the part where she wants them to take control, you know?  BTW, Jamie would be more pan-sexual anyways, lol.  Back to the topic at hand, I love the fact that Jamie is a separate part of me.  It’s like the analogy that a mans mind is made up of boxes and we pull the boxes out one at a time and enjoy them, then put the box back and move on to another box, etc.  But I can choose if I want James or Jamie to look in the boxes.  Each person has a different view on it.  Now, I may be sounding like a have split personality by now lol, but i think you understand what I’m saying.  Have a great weekend and thank you so much for your comment sweetie!  Feel free to message me anytime!

Jamie xoxo

There are certainly “guy” things I do and the idea of doing them as Nancy never crosses my mind but might actually be fun.  Towing the RV and hooking it up in skinny jeans and boots, woodwork, landscaping …

But I did stop in Cabelas the other day and I love some of the women’s clothes they have there.

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Nancy!  I feel the same way, like when I’m elbow deep in grease and grim working on my truck, Jamie doesn’t seem like the type of girl who would be doing this (although she totally would!).  I’ve got an RV as well, and wearing some leggings and a skirt  or skinny jeans and heels while driving across the country, getting gas and setting up camp would be kind of fun!  We have Bass Pro Shop here and yes, some of their clothes are so cute!  Have a great weekend!

Jamie xoxo

That’s awesome, I feel much the same way, best of luck and nice meeting you

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Amanda, thank you for the compliment!  Feel free to send a message whenever.  Have a great weekend sweetie!

Jamie xoxo

Anonymous

So I’m a mechanic… heavy equipment and trucks… spent many years welding and machining. We own a farm- cow /calf producer. I really enjoy wood working and carpentry, on the farm you do everything. I love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, camping. I would say I’m all man… except that I also love silk and satin lingerie , corsets and nighties . You also will see me hooking up the trailer behind the truck while wear my cute jeans… with panties and a corset underneath a drab tshirt, or paddling my kayak in nice ladies cut shorts, panties underneath. My wife says I’m confident enough in my masculinity to rock Rose coloured panties with my cute jeans and she likes the fit… I’m happy and she’s happy… what else could a guy ask for?? Well I would like to be able to fill a b or c cup bra without forms… I don’t own any forms. I perfectly comfortable with the feminine side of my masculine self. Have a great weekend!!

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Jo, you are a girl after my own heart honey!  I totally agree and would love to be living out in the country wearing whatever makes me happy and doing my work and chores!  You are so lucky to have a woman in your life who sees that you are happy in your own skin and wearing clothes that make you look good and she appreciates them.  Thank you so much for sharing!  Have a great weekend.

Jamie 💋💋

Ashley
      Lady

I can relate so much to this Jamie! I know if I was a girl I’d be a huge tomboy, interested in the same things I am as a guy, but with a girly side I’d enjoy letting out sometimes.

Sometimes I think I’d like this much more than being a guy with a girly side….

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Ashley!  OMG you look so gorgeous, I love it!  I could totally see Ashley as a tomboy and I am positive that if Jamie was a true girl, she would be all tomboy as well and I would love it!  Cars and trucks and motorcycles and hunting and fishing are all fun and man and women can do it alike.  Who cares what clothes we wear when we are enjoying our selves now a days!  Have a great weekend!

Jamie 💋💋

Hi Jamie,

I feel somewhat similar,

I however would love to be feminine most of the time and just be my male side when I had to work of do the required stuff around the house that requires my male side.

I dont totally hate my male side but I love my feminine side more every day.

Patty

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Patty!  I totally get that and there are times when I just want to be a guy at work and fem as soon as the whistle blows, other days I’m happy just being completely one or the other.  That’s what makes us all so unique and wonderful!  It’s all really about finding the balance that you are happy with girl.  Have a great weekend!

Jamie💋💋

Dani CD
      Lady

Jamie, I don’t think anything could top that, Texas sounds amazing, hopefully 1 day I can get over there and you can show me around. Australia is a beautiful place and there are some cool little shops around for girls like us.  Hopefully we both get a chance to explore each other’s backyards one day 🔧🍻👙👚.   Love Dani 👩🏻‍🔧 xoxo.

Cece X
      Lady

What a terrific post, Jamie. Thanks for that. The wonderful discussion that follows your post shows what a wide spectrum we are. This is very affirming.

I might be even one step further than you, Jamie. If I am to be honest with myself, I take great pleasure in feeling masculine 100% of the time, even when I am wearing women’s clothing. For instance, in the past few days, I have been wearing a bra under my male drab when I go out and I am loving it, but I have not noticed any significant difference in my persona. I feel momentarily feminine if the bra strap falls off my shoulder and I have to adjust it, or if I feel the need to pull my stockings a little higher when I wear them under my trousers, but otherwise I still feel as masculine as ever in women’s clothing. If I have a feminine side at all, it has not yet kicked in very much. I suspect that if I ever go out fully dressed, I will enjoy being the hairiest butch queen in New York City.

Enjoy where you are at the moment, Jamie.

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Cece!  Thank you for your wonderful insight!  You are absolutely right, enjoy who you are at the moment and don’t let anyone on the outside tell you different.  A guy enjoy dresses and bras and stockings as much as a girl can enjoy boxers and mens shirts!  Out society should just accept that clothes should be for people, not so much for men and women.  You will own that city when you go out enfemme and they will all part the sidewalk for the queen that you are!  Have a great weekend!

Jamie 💋💋

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?