- March 29, 2016 at 7:49 am #19733cdheavenFounderRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6545 times
Does anyone else think about becoming exposed when you die? I have my stash of clothing hidden perfectly in our home but I can’t help but think and fear that eventually this vessel I occupy currently will expire without me having enough time to get rid of things. Then eventually my wife or child will be cleaning out the house for sale or occupation (Which ever) and they will discover this crazy treasure trove of lingerie and pretty size 3X women exotic wear and change their opinion about the person I am and hurt them. Just curious if this thought worries anyone else? I think about this all together to often.
- May 25, 2016 at 4:51 pm #22660skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1255Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 1426 times
My parents have passed on and the kids know I crossdress(though not yet about my TG feelings-that will be soon). Might I suggest adding a note to your will about it so the items can be donated to a women’s shelter or a LGBT support group. That would give meaning to them even AFTER your death! That is my plan. Just a thought!
And Amanda-I too worry about that but not so much about the docs or nurses as the person who has to go to my house to get clothes to bring to me who might make an unwitting discovery! But forunately there are now enough family who know to take care of things!LOL
- May 25, 2016 at 2:41 am #22578cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6545 times
I think we all have the thought of our loved ones finding out after we move on from this life into the next. It is what is is, in my case I have tried the coming out thing and it was swept under the rug and never spoke of again so perhaps then and only then will one find and think, come to a realization of what it must have been like for us and at least in my case recall a time when I tried to present and prepare them for a part of me they just couldn’t deal with.
Blessings to each and everyone of us.
- March 30, 2016 at 2:19 pm #19798Amanda PatrickRegistered On: October 30, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I understand where you are coming from. My fear is having to be transported to a hospital if I should take ill or have an accident while dressed. I have been told not to worry to much about this by doctor since nurses and doctors in E R rooms have seen just about every thing. they would only be concerned if I was hurting my self in some way. Worst case the y might ask me if I would like to talk to some body but just tell them I am all ready seeing a therapist. My wife knows and also knows where I keep my things. But my two children do not know. I have thought about coming out to them from time to time and may be one day I will but if I don’t And they happen to find my things I hope they will remember the great relation ship we had and don’t feel to duped over some thing that at times to me seems quite trivial in the grand scheme of life. ( they do seem very open minded to me ). but our fears about our CDing seem to come and go
- March 29, 2016 at 5:44 pm #19744cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6545 times
I often think I need to create a plywood panel in the basement that I could keep my things behind that has a hidden latch but then I think “Oh why bother” I guess if it gets to weighing any heavier on my mind as I get older I will get to the point that I will have to make a decision? Obviously for years and years people like ourselves “with questionable taste in fashion” have past away and obviously their relatives have found their belongings but I have never heard of anyone finding such things.
- March 29, 2016 at 4:33 pm #19742AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I think about it a lot also I live alone but have my stuff well hidden. I understand your fears.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 29, 2016 at 12:15 pm #19736cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6545 times
I am very sorry to hear about your wife’s view of something that makes you happy. My wife knows there is something with me. She knows I love to wear silk or satin panties and I keep everything else out of her face as I know she would be equally as upset… I know what you mean though at this point in my life it’s something I enjoy and life isn’t going to last forever, it doesn’t hurt anyone so I will carry on the way I do now. I just wonder about after I am gone. I was dead for a hundred millions years before I was alive and it was ok then, I’m sure I will be fine for a hundred million years after I die. I just wonder about alternatives and what others think about?
- March 29, 2016 at 10:57 am #19735AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I’ve never really thought about but I guess it could be troubling for some people. I’ve got to the point in life where I don’t really worry about what people think. My wife thinks it’s disgusting and wants no part of that side of me.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.