• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love this website. Being able to finally share who I am and what I like is a god send. I hope everyone feels good about themselves and their feelings about wearing and dressing as a woman.

I totally agree with you Roberta, this site is definitely the best place for all us girls to be, love it!

Andrea xx

Roberta/Andrea  I haven’t felt this good in years, it is so nice to be able to share what I am feeling with all of the girls here.

Hugs

Anonymous
      Lady

Amen ladies!!  I feel like I have connected with long lost family.

🍷C

Anonymous

I’ve been dressing for years behind closed doors. only been out twice in Portland, Oregon. what a feeling walking downtown at night with another gurl. she and I went to a club and had a drink. when we left we walked hand in hand to the car. real women just looked at us but just smiled. we had a wonderful time and we went back to hotel. we went thru lobby to my room, men just looking but a couple of them just smiled. wonder hat went thru their minds?

Anonymous

Roberta/ ladies

Ive never felt this way,sharing and feeling so openly . I’m in 7th heaven too! Thank you ladies.

Hugs Shelley

Anonymous

I can’t agree more! I’ve never, ever spoken about dressing to anyone before joining the site. Its such a relief! I absolutely love it. Helen Elizabeth.

Roberta; I agree with you completely. Except for my CD/TG support group, I don’t have anyone I can talk to about or share my fem life with. Since joining CDH, I’m a social butterfly. I’ve never been so active on a website before. Also, congrats on accepting and sharing your true self.

K Swim
      Lady

It’s kind of why I signed up. I knew there were others out there like me, but did not have the confidence to join any kind of group about it.

HI Roberta

this is family, we get to chose and love with no expectations

Anonymous

I agree Roberta that for most of us this is our only outlet to express our feminine side.  Also, it is such a supportive community.  Everyone I have met has been so encouraging and positive.

Anonymous

I Lovett!

I completely echo the sentiments here.

Without this site, and the actions of a friend of mine who came out as trans, I would still be closeted and silent – I would never have been to Brighton and discovered how open people can be, never discovered this side of myself, and never got my current job.

It’s been life-enhancing so far, and I feel I should give so much back.

Love and hugs

Laura

Leah
      Baroness

I agree with all the comments, Before CDH, I did not really have a support group or people that I could bounce things off to get an unbiased perspective. Here, there are many people in various phase of their dressing journey. An one of the biggest take away is that “we did not choose to be this way, we just are”  Now that is easier said than done in reality. But certainly a step in the right direction.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?