Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Beautiful ladies,

On the weekend I was invited out to a dinner party at a local restaurant by a friend i have met here.  There was 13 of us in attendance. 4 of the 13 were significant others.

The restaurant is in Down town London Ontario.  I got dressed at home showed my wife and she asked if I was worried about being cold. Short Mini skirt, low cut top, stay-ups, knee high boots.  I told here yes as i didn’t have a coat. So she loaned me hers.  It is a little small for me.

I walked out the door to the car without a second thought.  I drove north to London. I was 3 minutes from the restaurant according to my GPS. The road was closed by Police, and i was directed down a one way street.  An hour of driving in Santa Clause Parade traffic i got to within 2 blocks of the restaurant and the road was blocked again.  I found a parking lot and pulled in.

The walk to the restaurant is only 2 blocks.  The road way is full of cars sitting still, police directing traffic. Remember i am in a short skirt, and high heels walking along all these stopped cars.

I get the the restaurant,  and we are in a private room at the back of the restaurant.  I get to the door, and am asked for my proof of vaccination and ID. No problem, then directed to the back, past the room full of dinners.  I got a few looks walking through the dinning room.

When i got to the room, i met a room full of new people, all looking beautiful.

It was a wonderful dinner out with a group of new friends.

Thank you for reading along. This is enough for now.  I did spend many hours out today, but the is a different story.

Anonymous

Paula,

Hi. I guess that addictive is a good way to describe it. There is a possible side effect, which is rather unexpected. And have to add that I’m only talking from personal experience…

Once you start going out and go out with some frequency… the “simple things” may become less appealing. Dressing to stay home may feel kind of pointless… which is not bad on itself, but it sure changes you and likely some of the motivation you have to “dress up”.

Gabriela

Yes, being dressed up and staying home seems like a waste of an hour. I dont need the makeup and nails done to stay home.

But going out, makes me take care that my tuck is good, the makeup is good, and I look like i belong.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Paula,

It sounds like you had a really great night out. Not including the traffic issues of course. Nice outfit choice! Minis are the best! I’ll bet it was worth the 2 block walk in the cold.

Lara

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Paula;

Yes, being out is so addictive. One outing leads to another and another, etc!

It was nice to see you there as well. We got caught in those road closures too, but we made it! The meal and the company were great, and the restaurant staff were so accepting too.

I hope we can do it again soon except without the commuting headaches!

Amy

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Amy Myers.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Keep feeding the addiction Paula…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?