Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

I suppose that many if us have the strong urge to go out in public when dressed and I do too.

Many years ago I lived in a posh block of flats in a small town whose residents mostly seemed to commute into the large city near by, and due to this trains were fast and frequent. When I dressed I always want people to see me dressed, not in some blatant way, but as an ordinary woman.  Night after night when my wife, who was a successful business woman, was away for work, I would dress and crave this being seen desire. During the day as a male, I would look around where I live and make plans on what I would do, if I ever got brave enough to do anything.

Then one night I decided that early next morning I would go for it and told myself that I could pull out at anytime. I went to bed early that night, already having shaved very closely, my face as well as my legs. I had painted both my toes and finger nails and laid out the clothes I would wear. The alarm went off at 4am and I got up, in truth sleep had been fitful as I was so excited and nervous. I made coffee, eat something quickly and then applied full make-up, as usual the smell of it sending my senses tingling, especially when I applied the lipstick at the end. Applying lipstick has always been very sensual for me. I then put on a lovely lacy white bra and placed in my silicone breast forms. The weight and bounce was lovely. Then slipped on a lovely pair of matching lacy and silky panties, my heart beating faster as always as I pulled them up over my shaved legs. Then I put on a silky soft cream cami. I then carefully pulled on some sheer La Perla tights, so careful as they were both expensive and the most wonderful feeling hosiery I have ever owned. Next I took my wife’s cream semi sheer blouse which I had hung up in anticipation of this dressing experience. It was so good quality and felt so lovely as I buttoned it over  my breasts under the bra and cami. Then I took my black business skirt, knee length and recently dry cleaned and slipped into it, removing the dry cleaning ticket that I found in the band. I did this skirt up, then moved it into place, the label and zip at the back so that the small slit was positioned as the middle of the back. Finally i slipped on the medium heeled  black court shoes that  I had bought recently, and after adjusting the blouse to sit straight tucked into the skirt, i checked myself in the mirror and was happy with what I saw, a business woman, arbeit with short male hair. I rectified thus by putting on a dark brown womans wig in a bob style and when satisfied it was sitting perfectly, I added  some classy clip on earrings, a bracelet, a couple of women’s rings and finally an expensive womans watch that my wife had left in her jewelry box.

I checked the watch and saw I had half an hour to go, and lit a cigarette, and checked and rechecked myself in the mirror, making sure I was certain I could pass. I turned the lights down very low and checked again..how would I look outside?. I realised that if all thus effort was not to be wasted I would have to go soon. I grabbed one of my wife’s womens rain coats, which was part if the plan, put my handbag over my shoulder, reapplied a layer of lipstick and with heart pumping wildly, opened my front  door into the communal hall way. No one was about as expected at that time, but as usual the lights were on and I had to step into that light dressed as a woman. That single step was so hard to do but once I was out of the invisible barrier that separated my safe flat from the world, there was no going back. I turned and pulled my front door shut, but my other hand clutched my keys just in case I needed them quickly.

With adrenaline pulsing through me I made my way to the stairs and the six small lights that I had to walk down, all in the lights of the hallways and the 3 floors of flats and potential dangers of being discovered. I tried to walk naturally in my heels not least in case I fell down the stairs but also because if someone did happen on me I didn’t look like I was fleeing the block. At last I made the block entrance and exited into the dark night which was such a relief but now I was actually on the street. I started to walk, “calm down girl” I talked to myself, “look like you belong there”. To hear my heels on that pavement and to feel that cold dark early morning air against my legs was wonderful. It was raining slightly and I reached into my bag and took the compact ladies brolly out and put it up, happy that it added to my cover and also delighted to feel the rain against my legs which is a personal pleasure for me.

Quite shortly I saw the hospital entrance as I passed it , with people huddled around the lit doorway waiting to be taken home by relatives or vetting a sneaky smoke. It was very early in the morning but the hospital was 24 hour so small groups of people were always around. I was happy because it was part of my plan. Past the hospital I cut down the side  until I joined a side road. Cars passed and aman on a bicycle riding the opposite way passed me but to my delight he just glanced at me as he went but seemed to take me as what I hoped, just some woman going to work early.  Then I was at my goal, the local station.

At this time it was quiet which I knew it would be, with a couple of taxis in the rank, their drivers waiting for the first train in, which is what I also wanted. I walked nervously into the arc of light that came from the station entrance and saw a man in the ticket office reading a paper and a woman opening the coffee concession but nobody else was around. Just outside was a ticket machine where you could pick up prepaid tickets and I slowly approached it waiting for the right moment, which came very quickly. As I pretended to be searching my back for something a train pulled in and came to a stop. The doors opened and the passengers alighted, and I slipped off my coat and taking my credit card started to use the machine. As I was putting in the code I heard a car pull up behind me and someone get out and stand behind me, it was a bonus but I also hoped that whomever was there didn’t see how much my hand was shaking as I reached in for my tickets. My plan had been just to use the machine as the people exited the station and then blend in with them as they walked back up the road. The bonus was that whoever was behind me could see a woman in front of them, and importantly for me, that they could see my bra and cami through the blouse, as this is something I find exciting. I took my ticket and turned away from the machine allowing the person behind me to use the machine and now I was facing a small stream of people making their way out into the street.

I joined them and knew that those behind would see my heels, my pantyhose, my  skirt and my blouse which was so wonderful. I tried to walk normally and put up my brolly. For much of the walk back to the Hospital i was walking behind two ladies deep in conversation and another who was walking almost beside me. Three of us were in skirts and heels and I loved that sense of belonging with woman kind whilst also loving the fact that I was a guy dressed like this in public.

There was a back entrance to the hospital which I had also planned to use and that was why I was glad that I saw people there earlier. As I turned up to use that second entrance a female nurse came passed me and said “morning” I just smiled back and nodded and felt so good. The distance between the two entrances was very short but to do thus I had to walk down a brightly lit corridor with out my brolly as I was inside. In those few short yards my excitement and fear were screaming at equal pitch, as I passed a couple of people who worked there in some capacity, one was looking at something in their hand and the other glanced at me, smiled in some sort and greeting and then looked at what their companion was holding. My heels sounded to me unnaturally loud on the smooth flooring but then another lady came across from left to right and her heels sounded the same.

I was both relieved but also sad as I stepped back in the night, but as hoped the small group of  people huddled outside were still there. I stopped just outside the circle of light and pulled my cigarettes and lighter out if my bag and lit one. And stood with but not with the other smokers knowing that if they looked at me they would hopefully see a woman. I no longer smoke but it used to use smoking to gain an excuse for just hanging around places as smokers were not uncommon at that time  getting a hit of their habit. I stood as long as I could with that cigarette and even had an ambulance crew walk right past me on either side..I hope they smelt my perfume although they probably only smelt smoke!

I then made my way back to my block and with nervous fingers let myself in and then did the gauntlet up the stairs, having a narrow escape when someone came out of their flat on level two just as my well dressed legs in heels started the flight up to the 3rd floor. I reached my flat, shut the door behind me and grinned from ear to ear.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Susan Zed.
      Peta Mari
      Lady

Blending in is the key. Look like you belong in the crowd.

Wendy Me
      Lady

Nice post, but a suggestion when it is that long, in the future break it up with paragraphs, it makes reading much easier

Patty Phose
      Duchess

What a fantastic story and wonderful adventure. I could relate so well to the feelings you had and the overwhelming desire you had to do this outing. Except for the locations, many of my outings and adventures were very similar. I was nervous about being seen but wanted to be seen. Very exciting.

C

Lovely story, and well done getting up the courage to go out. I’m sure it won’t be your last outing! Next time take the train, there is something about travelling that adds to the excitement. You are going somewhere you can’t entirely control.

Sounds like a very exciting experience. I felt like I was anxiously walking beside you on your whole journey too. Congratulations!

Susan Zed
        Lady

Thanks Jamie, glad to have you there 😀 I can still feel that fear and excitement and see the man on the bike..it was fun!

Susan x

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Simone, travelling on a train would be so very exciting!

Susan x

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Patty..yes it is a strange sensation demanding to be seen and wanting to be invisible at the same time 😀

Susan x

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Wendy, yes I know re the paragraphs. Unfortunately I only have a phone to write on and its a real B to type on and do the spell checking etc. So I dumped the story down late last night and planned to edit this morning to make it more readable but didn’t get the time.

Susan x

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Mary 😀

I loved the whole adventure, thank you for writing it for everyone to enjoy.

How wonderful for you.  It must have been so exciting and I feel much the same when I go out shopping for clothes.  I think just being seen as a woman is the best part.

Hugs and kisses

Yvette

Emily
      Lady

Well done you! That is a great story. Thanks for sharing it. Cheers to many more adventures!

Anonymous

i think thats why we buy nice clothes. we all want to be seen as a woman. pass or not. it gets your blood flowing and makes you feel alive. thats why i go out. i need the excitement of being seen and fitting in. soon you will wonder further and do things you never thought you would do dressed and it will feel normal to you. let the journey begin. have some fun.

Rachel

So true as to why we want to look good is because we want and for me it’s a need to be seen and acknowledged by a man, quite the rush!!!

Sire ot took a lot of energy and anxiety but you pulled it off and left you with an afterglow the rest of the day

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?