Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi girls I am new to this and I am trying to figure it out . I am a shy girl

thanks I am not sure on how to use this web site I am trying

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

It will take a little time to become comfortable with us but soon things will happen. If you have any concerns or questions please be free to pm me,  love to help if I can. 🙂

Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bobbi welcome , no need to hid and be shy no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Bobbi

It won’t take long to figure out the site, just spend some time mucking around and feel free to ask questions.

Enjoy being more of you by spending more time with us.

Hi Bobbi, Teralynn here. Welcome to our on line community. This is a wonderful place for crossdressing people who are “new to it all” to get all the support and knowledge they need. Our members are friendly and a lot of them have considerable experience in crossdressing matters. To get the full benefit and experience of being a member you have to reach out to the other members. I find myself checking every day for new members to welcome. So this has become a happy part of my day. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome bobbi!

Hi Bobbi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi, I think we are all shy at first but this site is very welcoming and you are not judged ( except on your dress sense probably lol ). I hope you enjoy yourself, hugs Sandra xx

Darcy S.
      Lady

Bobbi, You’re in the right place to work on shyness! Join the Chat if you haven’t already and join in or just listen (read) as others share. Welcome!!!

-Darcy

Hello Bobbie.
      By now you’ve found out that there is no need for shyness here.
      Be who you where born to be and be the best Bobbie you can.
      There is so much support here and the most wonderful gals.
      Have a beautiful day and make plenty of friends.

Hi Bobbi!

Welcome to the community! You will find so much to enjoy here. Even if you are shy and would rather “lurk around” than interact…you will still find so much comfort and support. I have found that I am not alone. Not alone feeling this way. Not alone going through the same fears, doubts and challenges. You are safe here. You can express yourself here…physically or metaphorically!

Most people that know me think of me as an extrovert (I love doing theater, public speaking, etc)…but what most don’t know is that I am a true introvert in nature. I know that sounds like the opposite…but I am most comfortable when I am alone, without the pressure on needing to be “on” all the time. I would much rather listen than speak (although my nervousness shows up as being talkative!…go figure!). I believe you will find many like-minded people here and hope you will find some answers to the questions you may have, but most of all…be comfortable expressing yourself…in whatever shape this may take. Enjoy!

Stephanie

Hi Bobbi and welcome. You have found a great place that will provide friendship and encouragement. Your shyness will be conquered ;at least in here. Our sisters are so warm , welcoming and informative. I hope you find your time here to be an amazing experience.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?