Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Clara
      Lady

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was told off by a little old lady, but not for crossdressing but how I was walking in my heels!  She told me off for trying to take big steps and to take 2 steps to my normal 1 steps, one foot in front of the other and not side by side.  Finally, she asked why wasn’t I wearing stocking or pantyhose and I told her the truth that I decided not to wear them, she told me off for that also and her words were “A lady always wears pantyhose or stockings, regardless of what she is wearing and if you want to pass as a lady young man you will make sure you do that in future and don’t let me catch you again not wearing them” She wasn’t nasty at all, was friendly about it.  I just responded to her saying “thank you for reminding me, I will make sure I dress walk properly in future.”  But I felt like I should of said “Yes maam” and curtseyed to her!  So in future Clara will make sure she is dressed correctly and walking correctly, I hope I can meet her again to get her approval, I was quite chuffed when I got into the car having received some public feedback and positive feedback at that.

Anonymous

That’s a cute story! Are you sure she was a little old ‘lady’?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful story indeed.. it’s always nice receiving such informative thoughts from the most experienced people our true ladies out there. My wife is certainly the one to me with her help in learning the processes in improving my feminine side.🌷

J J
      Lady

Sounds like sound advice from someone who cared enough to help you.

It really is special to engage with someone like that.

What a great story! It’s interesting, there’s something kind of scary about the idea of getting caught, but there’s also something really fun about it. It’s always fund when any kind of cross dressing interaction goes well. I’m laughing a bit, thinking about how my grandmother used to get after my cousins when they would wear something she didn’t think was appropriate.

Well I would never have to be told to wear pantyhose as I’m a huge fan of them and love wearing them.   Lol. And sounds like she was only trying to help you blend in as a woman.

Clara
        Lady

I was being a bit lazy and admitley I felt embarrassed for not being properly dressed and being picked out.  I certainly won’t do that again and will ensure I am wearing pantyhose.

LMAO what an amazing interaction. Glad it went well the moral of the story, “don’t take short cuts if your going to go out in public do your very best to be a classy lady. “Thanks for sharing Clara we can all learn and appreciate your encounter.

That actually sounds cute to me.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

That is a great story Clara!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

This old lady sounds like a former dominatrix.  I think the correct response would’ve been Yes Mistress!

Clara
        Lady

I was think of an old school principal inspecting the girls uniforms of a morning as they arrive at school.

Thats too funny. Hopefully you can see her again and improve on her opinion of you

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Lovely story and friendly help is always welcome. I hope you meet her again.

A lovely story. And if you ever do meet that little old Lady again, you had better make sure that you are ‘correctly dressed.’ 🙂

And offer to have a coffee with her.

Clara
        Lady

I certainly hope so Connie and so my improved walking in heels skills.

Clara –

What a lovely experience for you, it makes your day out even more special.  How nice of her to offer you some tips on how to walk and dress properly.  I do hope that you are able to meet her again at some point.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

That is so cute. I think she’s right about shortening your stride in heels. As for the pantyhose, I think its a matter of preference, and perhaps age. Most women I know reserve pantyhose or stockings for cooler weather and more formal and/or business situations.

Clara
        Lady

Generational thing I guess, she has grown up in a era where as a girl she reached a certain age that hosiery was worn everyday regardless and it was constantly drummed into them and that what they believe and still do even though times have changed.  When the see a young lay (as the refer to any one under their age) not what they see as not fully or properly dressed they feel its their responsibility to pass on the beliefs they were brought up with.

I know I’ll probably get some flack about this, but ladies, genuine and otherwise, your legs look like hell without hosiery.  Unless you are under 25 with a near perfect body, your bare legs do not look nearly as good as you think.  Just this girl’s opinion.  XO – Julia

J J
        Lady

You are so right, as much as I hate to admit it. I have been a life long cyclist, so have always had nice, firm legs, and have been complimented on them a few times. While I can het by in a sun dress without hosiery, I don’t have them smooth legs I used to. In fact, in my last photo shoot I noticed just how lumpy my lags have become😣

I love interacting with older women.  So much wisdom there.  Your adversary would have a field day with me about what I wear.  I prefer to be bare legged except for fun night in lingerie and silk stockings.  Pantyhose look nice but their too warm for me.

Clara
      What a lovely Lady it’s nice to hear that an elderly lady giving you advice and being positive, obviously a lady acknowledging and accepting better do as you are told young lady.
      Sarah xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a fun  encounter.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?