Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies, one of the benefits I’ve found of having a bit of a tummy is that my skirts and dresses hang straight down concealing the bits I want to hide without tucking.

What are your thoughts: tummies, good or bad?

Anonymous

Women tend to be more self-conscious about a bit of tummy showing. My Terri prefers hiding the gut by wearing separates. A tunic or blouse with skirts or slacks.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

My tummy is as flat as my chest ( without forms that is ), so it doesn’t hide anything below it, sadly.  That said, I can get away with showing a bit of flat belly when I’m feelin’ a little sassy, and the dresses flow smoothly on me.  🙂

Stevie

J J
      Lady

There are better ways to hide those bits. I would prefer to get rid of my bit of tummy as it is the one spot I tend to bulge a bit. I am a pretty skinny person but carry too much tummy for my liking.

Short of a real corset, tummy control garments don’t tame my tummy well enough.

Hey JJ thanks for the comment. I’ve checked your public photos…you have no tummy! you look really good. Are you saying you are wearing a corset under the dresses? I do not own a corset, (maybe I should invest in one or some. Any comments on comfort?
        Thanks
        Christine

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Hi Christine,

I have one. It’s not the most comfortable thing to wear, but it works pretty well. It makes my sweater dress look better on me.

💕Lara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I like A line dresses for that reason. If you only have a little bit of a belly, that gets hidden too. A nice flowy top is good as well.

It is nice not to have to tuck!

💕Lara

Anonymous

Hi Christine,
      I agree that dresses help to smoothe over and other ‘bulges’ I have to use shapewear when wearing a skirt to achieve the same effect.

I’d like to have less of a belly than I do. It definitely interferes with certain exercises like folding over and presses against my diaphragm in some exercises which makes it hard to breath.

I find the belly is not enough to keep me looking smooth because I’m outside taking a walk. The breeze from walking pushes the skirt against me so it isn’t as smooth in front.  Instead I use one of a couple of different methods, depending on season and how I’m feeling.

In the winter I have on (opaque) tights which smooths me out. If it’s really cold I have an ankle length coat so I’m covered. When it gets warmer, control top pantyhose do the same job and keep my legs warm without being too warm,

When the weather is warm enough for bare legs, I’ll use either a panty girdle or gaff to keep me under control. I have a special one that I can wear beneath a bathing suit that looks like a woman. I’ve also been known to wear a soft tutu petticoat beneath wide skirts. This not only hides the bump in front, it widens the hips and rounds out the butt. Because it is soft, it doesn’t look like you’re wearing a petticoat underneath.

On very rare occasions (Halloween or costume parties) I’ll wear a full petticoat which does the trick very well.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?