Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls
      Been watching lots of recorded Benny Hill shows. Forgot how awsome he was enfemme, also loved the bra, panties, garters, stockings and heels on the women “Hill”‘s Angels”. Very sexist show but hysterical. Don’t forget Dame Edna from Australia. Great, hysterical, totally gorgeous enfemme comedy. My wife gives me that look everytime a CD shows up in a movie or show on TV.
      Luvs Hugs Ginger

Anonymous

My brothers loved Monty Python, not so much Benny Hill. Gotta love British humor! I’ve only seen Dame Edna on talk show interviews. She’s very entertaining!

Ooh, Hill’s Angels…and Hot Gossip from the Kenny Everett Show. Those were the days.

Hi Ginger that was when comedy was comedy and you could laugh at it, nowadays comedians have to be careful in case someone takes offence maybe they should take the gate instead, lol, I hope i haven’t said anything wrong, I used to like watching Tommy Cooper he could just walk on the stage and have you laughing without saying a word,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?