Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok, so you watch a good or favorite movie and the leading / supporting actress wears a fabulous dress you think is dynamite. What’s your favorite dress on what actress in what movie?

For me, the first that comes to mind is the purple dress Marisa Tomei wears in My Cousin Vinny. I love that dress and the way she looks in it. So… what’s yours?

Anonymous

Update: One of the most stunning and beautiful movie dresses I’ve ever scene, and the one that still influences me to crossdress, is the gold dress Barbara Streisand wears in Hello Dolly! as she performs the title number. She is just gorgeous.

Anonymous
      • Another update: In the movie “Always,” the white dress Holly Hunter wears is absolutely beautiful. 

I don’t have any specific memories, so I checked “Other”. However, my favorites would be outfits from the 40’s and 50’s…

The red dress in Pretty Woman is divine.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I don’t have any favorite color dresses. I see a woman in a dress and she looks so perfect it’s like looking at an angel or seeing perfection. Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie would be a good example. That’s when I get the desire and longing to wear what she is wearing and look like her. That was and is a huge part of my dressing style.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?