Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Are there any nutritionists girls out there? Could you give safe advice on which are the best foods (and maybe exercises) for natural breast enlargement/enhancement? And what are the realistic results we could expect?
      Thanks in advance, Christine

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

As Celeste said, phytoestrogens are probably your best bet.  I don’t think there are any foods with a high enough concentration to make a noticeable difference.  I took a phytoestrogen supplement for several months and all I got was a little fat redistribution.  Most girls will tell you it’s a waste of time and money….and I would agree.  If you want boobs, HRT is the way to go.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I seen ads for supplements of different kinds – even here on CDH – but from what I read none works or if it works to any level it’s just enough to kill your libido and make your breast a few millimeter larger.

The only thing that you can put in your mouth to enlarge your breast is the pills your doctor prescribed, anything else is a waste of hopes and money.

/kl

Dear Celeste

good to hear that it is working for you.  I guess there is no heath related down sides?

thanks

Christine

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Tell us about your diet. What do you consume, how much and how often.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?