Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all! So I have a friend since kindergarten we used to be inseparable  but life goes on we drifted a bit a apart but we always stay in contact and hang out when we can but I digress to my point.

I know that he’s a very open person sexually and mentally. Heck we both got drunk and had a quick kiss goodbye in front of or girlfriends at the time granted it was a quick peck on the lips but it still happened.  I really want to explain to him that I enjoy crossdressing and spending time as a woman.  In my mind it would go well and he’d keep it between us however he’s in my circle of friends and I worry my secret will spread out of control which id prefer not to.happen.  aAny advice into this matter?

Anonymous
      Lady

Gia I can only say the old adage about the cat out if the bag has a foundation in truth. I told an old gg friend from school and even went out for coffee with her a couple of times. She eventually told a mutual acquaintance of ours and even showed her a picture. Fortunately there was no damage or harm, however that makes 1 more personal acquaintance, who knows my family, in the loop. I am not sure how small an environment you live in, but once 1 other person knows, it is not a secret. If you are ready to start expanding those who know then tell them, but if you want it kept secret then unfortunately you need to do just that and tell no one. Good luck with your decision and outcome.
      🍷C

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Gia

Remember that you can never un-say or un-show something, and it may be a major change in your relationship with a life long friend.  Are you sure you are not reading too much into this ?

As a TG/CD we are all often compelled to share our fem side with people, its something that is part of our make up that pushes us to seek out opportunities to discuss our dressing.

But ask yourself some simple questions – do they need to know? Will it benefit them in knowing? What happens if it doesn’t go well? what fall out could happen?

These are some the many questions that you must satisfy yourself with and only then take the leap into the unknown.

Hugs Dawn xx

Anonymous

I think it would be natural to feel that. It’s pretty human to always expect the worst possible outcome to things, in this instance if he’s ‘that’ close, I’d say you’d probably be fine. Honestly. Or stress this information is only privy to ‘him’ because it’s personal to ‘you’ …If anything untoward was to happen though, it’s always a good idea to have some kind of ‘cover story’ or a ‘diffusion’… For instance, you could say that you had asked his advice on dressing like a woman as a guise for hallowe’en next year, but would be scared people would see you as a cross-dresser, and what did, ‘he think’… This would be enough to cast a dispersion and cause doubt about the legitimacy of any ‘leaked’ rumors or mis-interpretations… This could give you time for ‘damage control’ – It’s just a thought**

Hope it works out! 🙂

Maybe I’m way off Gia, but it sounds like you want more than simply advice or acceptance from your friend. Am I right?

Anonymous

its possible is miss worded it trying to describe how open he is, I am not seeking anything more than telling someone who I am close with.

I am having close to the same issue, since I was outed to my daughter, I have wanted to tell my best friend, However I am not sure how that would go, I keep trying to picture the conversation in my mind, but I just don’t know if he would understand.

I makes me worry that if I tell him it will either get outed to the rest of my friends, or he will just turn his back on me. Probably an unfounded worry but a worry none the less.

Hi carolyne , i came to a point tthat i wanted others to know, my wife and i agreed to tell a mutual gf whose hubby i went to school with. I knew she would tel him and wanted her to do so. So we met and she asked if she could tel him and i agreeed . Then she invited me to her house for coffee and chat. He was there and said he wasnt suprised that i looke dnice as a girl and that a mutual friend had come out as gay and would i like to date him.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?