Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Happy Halloween ladies

Love to watch all Frankenstein movies in order. Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein and of course Young Frankenstein. Love Hell Raiser series. Don’t  forget American Horror Story on TV. What’s  your favorite scary Horror. Oh yea “Rocky Horror” of course. He-He

Luvs, Hugs and scares

Ginger

Those original Universals are the best. Don’t forget Todd Browning’s Freaks and Karloff’s The Mummy. Favorite ghost story: The Uninvited starring Ray Milland followed by Ghost Story (1981). The Cell is scary. The original Psycho, of course and the original The Haunting.

Oh Lordy, no-one will ever dare remake Freaks

Anonymous

My favorite sci for horror movie is Aliens.  Sigourney Weaver is such a tough chick.  She is a heroine

I’d argue that Alien is a horror movie and Aliens is an action movie, but it’s one of the best sequels ever made and I remember the round of applause in the cinema after I first saw it.

I watched The Night House the other night and thought it was really well done, and I’m usually not a fan of most horror movies. Everybody laughs when I tell them the scariest movie I’ve ever seen though.. I still think Signs was a terrifying movie! I guess growing up around corn fields and believing that extraterrestrials could exist really freaked me out 😅

The original Halloween was great but “The Exorcist” traumatized me!!

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

You should watch Barbarian. I think it’s the best horror movie this year!

I grew up watching horror movies !!!

Before all this political correctness came crashing down, my parents had no problems letting me watch horror movies as a kid, classic films like Halloween, Friday the 13th, … all the blood and gore.  To this day, I love horror movies (makes it tough to watch tho as my wife doesn’t like the horror genre at all).

I have soooooooo many faves, but the “… Living Dead” series, like night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead,  classic romero.

Another fave series is Saw.  I’ve watched them all, and in the past it is usually released close to my birthday so as my birthday wish list item we’ve seen most of them in the theatres.

Another series is Hostel.  Wasn’t too many of them but it rocks.

An old classic, but not sure if it can be classified horror, Cannibal Holocaust; Exorcist is on the list too.

Hi Ginger,  I agree with Kerri.  I took my wife to see Aliens and she says that it still scares her.  From a young age, I’ve always been a fan of horror and sci-fi and that was what probably started me into a career of prosthetics, costuming and makeup.  Rocky Horror is really fun too.  I was Magenta at the Diva Las Vegas Rocky Horror Party and had a great time.  Thanks for the fun question.  Marg

My all-time favourite is John Carpenter’s The Thing. To my mind an almost perfect movie and has my favourite film quote, which I can’t repeat here as it contains a rude word – for those who’ve seen the film it’s said after the decapitated head has sprouted spider legs and crawled from under the desk…

The scariest films I’ve seen are usually Japanese or South Korean. The original Ring creeped me out for days and Audition should be a warning about dating younger women. A Tale of Two Sisters is a great ghost story and I Saw the Devil is just vicious.

My femme self has always been attracted to the campness of the Hammer Horror films (I know that now!) and it goes without saying that I love Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde – Any potion that turns me into Martine Beswick is fine by me.

And the girliest horror film I’ve seen has to be The Love Witch – great outfits!

Love, Amy x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?