- April 3, 2021 at 2:18 pm #473252Effie FulkParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 554Has thanked: 1149 timesBeen thanked: 1788 times
- April 5, 2021 at 5:41 am #473916LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 41Replies: 478Has thanked: 360 timesBeen thanked: 2130 times
It’s spring and the grass will be growing soon. It sounds unrelated but it really isn’t because the lawnmower is coming out as are the hedge trimmers and garden tools. Lawnmower petrol strips nail varnish so quickly it’s like magic. And as for all the other tools they remove the nails as well.
I think I may get some gloves for gardening this year.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 5, 2021 at 5:17 am #473911Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 881Has thanked: 1236 timesBeen thanked: 2929 times
- April 5, 2021 at 5:07 am #473908Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 169Has thanked: 318 timesBeen thanked: 898 times
- April 5, 2021 at 2:52 am #473877Val’sheril StarsongLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 319Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 615 times
Personally I use pure acetone. Not the best thing for your nails I realize but if you want the job done fast that’s your go-to. I find myself removing polish infrequently enough that effects of the acetone pale in comparison to everyday wear and tear. But if you’re doing this more than once a week or so you may want to look at gentler (and possibly slower-working) alternatives.
- April 4, 2021 at 2:37 am #473495Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1115Has thanked: 3876 timesBeen thanked: 5791 times
I think most removers do a similar job…it’s the ingredients in them you need to keep an eye on…some are better for your nails than others..
Acetone is apparently not good for your fingers or nails ( Google it).
- April 3, 2021 at 5:41 pm #473303Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 213Has thanked: 2188 timesBeen thanked: 996 times
I use Equate (Walmart – I think) Nail Polish remover with Panthenol and Vitamin E (NOURISHING). The main ingredient is acetone. It works well quickly, I saturate a cotton ball and hold it on the nail then wipe. Maybe other brands work better? I have tried any others. There is nail polish that peals off, you can find it on Amazon.
- April 3, 2021 at 6:16 pm #473310
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.