- August 11, 2020 at 8:46 am #373041
- August 25, 2020 at 9:26 am #377567Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 858Has thanked: 1823 timesBeen thanked: 1649 times
- August 17, 2020 at 6:29 am #375016
- August 15, 2020 at 10:59 am #374377Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1426Has thanked: 2312 timesBeen thanked: 4235 times
The makeover section at Ulta offers lessons as an option for makeovers, They will do one side of your face, then guide you as you do the other side. The service is in the back of the store, so traffic is light, if you are concerned about being seen.
- August 11, 2020 at 10:47 am #373090SutekinaParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 1068 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
- August 11, 2020 at 10:45 am #373089Vanessa HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 67Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
my best advice would be youtube theres thousands of makeup videos even more specific tons on makeup lessons for crossdressers and transgender girls. But if you want in person try calling places like ulta, sephora, or macys, jcpennys places like that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.