Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies

I wanted to see if any of you beautiful women out there, knows a good place to get different styles and colors of wigs. I want to change up my hair, but don’t want to spend a lot of money for just one. Don’t want to go really cheap either. Don’t want to have it fall apart while I’m out. Would like some info from you ladies. I cannot wait to hear from you all. So excited.

😘 cherrie

Not sure what your price point is but to get a really good wig, you should expect that you’re going to part with anywhere from $90 to $150 to get what you really want.

I got my grey tomboy cut from http://www.wigsis.com   Its a lace front synthetic.  Took something like 12 weeks from time of order before it arrived.  I really love it though so I don’t regret the wait.

I’ve heard of wig shops letting you try wigs on at the store to see what looks right.  I’ve never done that but I guess you’d have to find one that is trans-friendly and willing to work with you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?