Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all!

What are some of your best practices/ suggestions for cleaning up “down there” that doesn’t include a salon or waxing place?

I keep it simple, everytime I shower I just shave south of the equator.  The hot water opens up the pores and makes it easier to shave.

I do likewise, although we haven’t got very far south of the equator yet!

-A.

A bath and a shave once or twice a week. Throw in some scented bath salts, light a candle and turn on some music.

I have done everything from shaving to waxing. I used the Sally Hanson or Veet wax strips. They work pretty well for me. It is just a lot of work. When shaving I use a Schick slim twin razor and very little soap. The small head offers greater visibility. Some people even shave dry (especially “the shaft.”) Use an after shave product with aloe or for sensitive skin to avoid “bumps.” However, it is very prickly when it starts to grow out. Now I just use a beard and mustache trimmer (Philips I think) with an adjustable guard set at about 4 (out of 9 or 10). Not so short it pricks and itches, but not so long it looks like a jungle. Hugs🤗

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I  shave my chest and down there everyday. Its so quick i hardly notice doing it.  I have an IPL but its not that effective on light or gray colored hair.

Anonymous

Hi…

Have you tried an angle grinder???

No, me neither!!!…haha

Seriously Stephanie…

I agree word for word with Robyn, just add a glass of wine…perfect…..

result is…soft, smooth and relaxed….

Grace xx

I’ve shave everything except my armpits, a patch of chest hair (wife loves it)and facial hair (I just can’t seem to get rid of my goat-T just yet) every 4 days. I use a luffa, moisturizing wash, shaving cream and then post shower, moisturizer cream. It’s all been going really good but, when I start shaving down below I get really nervous. So, I didn’t know if there was a safer and even more effective way of doing it ourselves. Seems like careful shaving is the consensus.

How do I ask this….do you shave the groin area between high inner thigh and dangly bag?

Anonymous

I shave everyday, but only do the upper half, from neck to waist one day, then the next day I shave from the waist to my toes.

I shave the groin area all around, between my legs, upper thighs, everywhere!

I use a Gillette Venus, 5-blade razor with skintimate sensitive skin shave gel which I buy in units of 6 from Amazon.

Is it just my imagination or are blades of a much poorer quality now than they used to be? It feels like I get less uses out of them before they lose their sharpness or the strips run out than with blades of old.

I’ve always used a man’s razor (currently the one with the articulated head) but do the female targetted ones like the Venus make a difference?

-A.

I epilate everywhere, from the chin down, except for the hanging bits, I just keep them trimmed close.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Hi

I used to shave, but got shaving rash. Just started using VEET hair removal cream for men… Use it once a week, my legs and areas I use it on, are so smooth…. Would recommend.. 💋

Hi

One suggestion is the Philips OneBlade. It’s not absolutely smooth, it leaves a little bit just not to hurt the skin. But, absolutely painless. I use it everywhere, including my armpits.

Lily-Rose

I shave everything, still trying various razors but any of the Venus razors work wonderfully I feel. I also use a sensitive skin shaving cream and don’t really get razor burn much anymore.

Anonymous

Well, I am blessed with light colored body hair, and a not too heavy beard either! I just use the cheap plastic double-blade razors that come 10 in a bag! I shave my face every day, from neck to waist one day, then waist down the next, so I never really have stubble and a non-scented lotion eliminates any razor bumps. I do leave a little landing strip down there, just to prove that I am a real ginger😉

Haley😘

Awesome suggestions! Thank You! I have taken a bit of each of your suggestions and found a comfortable way. Repetition is the key. I also use a Venus or 5 blade razor. I guess the biggest challenge is learning how to shave differently than one learns with their face.

Teri Ray
      Lady

I am in the shave everything club. Love the feeling of being smooth all over.

Anonymous

me too teri

Anonymous

Me three Teri and Jackie. I shave from the face down.

Shaving completely from the face down is one of my ambitions. Sadly, it is one that will have to wait for the timebeing as the SO will notice and I’m not sure now is the right time to get into that conversation!

-A.

Anonymous

use a venus razor and be very carful

Can I ask if that’s how you got your name ‘Slips’, Jackie?

Polly 😳💋💋💋

Anonymous

oh god no polly i cant bear the thought

Ms Stephanie…

I so agree with Lisa… Veet or some such does an admirable job! It may take a wee while to judge the timing and you may experience a little discomfort if left on for too long but the results are great with no danger of drawing blood. The interesting thing with a chemical depilatory cream is that it melts the hair, leaving no sharp edges for problems with regrowth.
      Otherwise… pluck up courage, open your wallet/handbag and book into a Laser Hair Removal course! You realise, of course, that these clinics serve many ‘diverse’ customers and a happy customer is a return customer! You’ll have no problems there as I have found out.

Smooth, shiny Polly sends her love!

I have shaved waxed veet and now I have been doing laser best results

I’ve started using my IPL, and have gotten good results so far. I’ve probably used it the most on my face, and although I still need a daily shave, the shadow at the end of the day is FAR less than before. I would guess that I could now get away with being in makeup for most of the day before having to find somewhere to remove it, shave, and start over, whereas before I could only really get away with being in makeup for maybe three or four hours at most.

As far as “down there” goes, I went from using Veet to using a razor most of the time. It’s just something you have to get accustomed to, and get your skin used to it also. I’ll have to try that Dove hair conditioner and see what difference it makes.

Bridgette

Hi Lisa, Im just wondering, before I try it, do you use the Veet on the actual protuberances? or just close around them?
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?