Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

Okay I am going to be the elephant in the room here and I know some of you are super hairy like me. Like my chest and back hair are as one, my hands have hair and fingers have hair, and the tops of my feet are even kinda hairy. You see what I mean, I am a walking hair ball.

If I don’t rinse out the tub after a shower. You can tell I was the last one in there. (Drano Drain cleaner is my best friend)

In the rare few times I do a full body shave, It is a two person job for me.

So what are your tips for back shaving for one person. I always have to asked my wife to help me shave my back

Hippie

Hi Hippie,

I had seen some things on Amazon and several had good reviews. I just typed in “razor for shaving your back” and there’s several choices. Hope that helps… Stephanie

I think I used a combo back scratchier/loofah and spread depilatory cream on it (and later used the loofah end to scrape the cream off my back in the shower.

For about 7 years, I’ve been get waxed, and the hair growth has decreased dramatically almost all over (I’m still working on around the knees which keeps getting hair trapped beneath the skin).  It’s effective, but it does run into an expense.

Hippie
        Lady

Thats a good idea

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

Okay so my current hair removal routine

For my back and sides.

Mangroomer Ultimate Pro followed by Veet for sensitive skin and then putting on Completely Bare “Don’t Grown There” lotion (Which I do daily)

for my legs and arms chest and other areas.

Shaving with a razor with Completely Bare “Completely Smooth” no bump shave gel” then putting on Completely Bare “Don’t Grow There” lotion twice a day.

From the lotion I have seen a slowing and reduction in hair growth and it seems to come back a bit thinner.

My wife and I also decided to give Braun’s IPL Silk Expert Pro 5 a try, but we haven’t used it yet. We’ll keep you updated on how it works for us. We are both super pale though with dark hair so it was made for us.

Hippie
        Lady

Thanks can not wait for the feed back

Lacey Cyn
          Lady

I’ll give you an update after the 1st 4 weeks for how it is going. It says heir reduction after 4 weeks and to keep it up for 12 weeks once a week for best results, then a touch up once every month or two.

I use the Mangroomer Platinum Pro. The extendable handle makes it possible for me to get my entire back myself, which is essential because I’m single. It’s not perfect. But it’s the best I can do by myself.

Hugs,
      Elise

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Hi Hippie,

You have a few options.

The spouse route you’ve been using.

The bakblade is a tool to do the shaving alone.

There are places that you can pay to trim/shave/wax you.

I alternate between the spouse and wax approach.

Good luck! If you try the bakblade, let us know how it works!

Xoxo

Rayna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?