• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am very lucky in that I have a wife that is fully supportive of my crossdressing. We regularly go shopping for clothes and I’m more often than not dressed when at home. The one area that causes issues is my wanting to be out in public. I do go out in public, but as a rule, only at night, or when there is little chance of anyone seeing me. The reason for this is that my wife is scared. She worries about the neighbours seeing me (some already have). She is concerned that I might get abuse. She is concerned that people would point and laugh etc….
      Today, things changed. I was off work and sorting through my jewellery boxes (Too many necklaces and earrings). I wanted to get some plastic storage boxes. We saw some in a W.H. Smiths in the city centre a few days ago, but I never bought them. I was dressed in a pink dress, black tights and white ankle boots. Earrings and necklace. Watch and bracelet. I had even put on lipstick and mascara. I rarely wear mascara.
      I said to my wife that I had wished that I had bought the boxes. Her reply was go and get them. She then suggested that I go as I was, and to not bother getting changed.
      Next thing I knew, I was in my car, driving into the city centre to buy the boxes. I parked in our usual multi-storey car park, got out the car, held my head high and walked to the shop. I bought the boxes, and walked back to the car. On the way back, I popped into a coffee shop. Ordered a coffee and sat and drank it. Back to the car and then home.
      Later, my wife said that we needed to take some bags of old clothes to the charity shop, and we needed to do some shopping. She said that she was happy to go with me, dressed as I was. This was HUGE…. Out in broad daylight with my wife. Something she had never done before. First into the charity shop. We are regulars in this shop It is a very large shop. We dropped the bags off and had a look around. We both bought a few items. When paying, the girl behind the till, who we have gotten to know a little, said “I did wonder if you were buying for you. Good on you. If it makes you happy, go for it”… She went on to say “You look great, by the way”. We paid and left the shop. Back in the car, my wife said that she was surprised by how little people reacted. She did spot a couple of people take a second look, but no reaction, no abuse. She then went on to say that she was happy to go to the supermarket. We went to the supermarket, filled our trolley, and went to the check out. We chatted with the girl behind the checkout, I sound like a man, but the chat was normal, no issues.
      We got home, and my wife said that she was really happy with the way nobody reacted. A couple of second looks, but no negative reactions at all. She went on to say that some were actually quite respectful.
      So all in all, quite a momentous day. A trip into town, a busy city centre shopping area, and out in daylight and shopping with my wife. Fully on show, no hiding in the shadows of darkness. I don’t pass. I’m obviously a crossdresser. My wife seems to have accepted this and is happy to be seen with me!
      I’ve been close to this before. I’ve been out in daylight with my wife’s “permission”…. but under strict controls… My wife does sometimes regress to a previous state. I must be careful not to push. At the moment, my wife is happy for me to be out and about in daylight. She is happy to be out and about with me. Her fears have been virtually banished. She is confident. I’m at a very happy stage at the moment. I hope it continues. I feel so very lucky. I have what so many desire. I must be sure not to mess things up.

Cerys

Trish White
      Baroness

Cerys, all I got to say is you’re one lucky girl. I came out to my wife before we were married (47 years ago) and although she is becoming more tolerant she is a long way from where your wife is but I do count my blessings as she is slowly becoming more accepting. Treat her well girl, she’s a keeper for sure.

Love,

Trish

That is a great relationship!!!

You are VERY lucky with her.

Paula

Claire Claire
      Duchess

You are very lucky. I hope my wife gets to that level of trust and understanding someday. Congratulations

Kate
      Baroness

Nice!

Thats fantastic. What a great outcome. Enjoy.

Staci Gal
      Lady

Great story…..   I too have a wife that is somewhat accepting,  I can be out alone dressed, but not with her, in public, just yet.  But the two of us together in the house and yard is fine.  I can’t really complain.

Congratulations!!

Cerys –

Very happy for you.  You’re very lucy to have such an understanding and supportive wife.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Cerys –

Very happy for you.  You’re very lucy to have such an understanding and supportive wife.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Peta Mari
      Lady

10 steps forward. Then 3 back. You are still 7 steps ahead.

Sounds like a great day.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well Caerys you have made some startling advances in the last years. I am so happy that your wife made such a decision which was as monumentous for her as it was for you. She is an absolute treasure.

Cerys, I’d guess that this milestone has a lot to do with her observing how comfortable, content and happy you are when you can express yourself truly. Yes, you are lucky to have such an accepting partner.
      Helen 💛

That is a fantastic step forward – so pleased for you……and the outfit you wore sounds lovely !

Opal

Great news Cerys! A loving, supportive wife is the best kind.

Anonymous

I am glad your wife had the chance to be out with you in daylight and to witness for herself that we can in fact be out and be seen without provoking any hostile reactions, in most cases without being noticed at all, and in some instances be recognized, treated respectfully and even given encouragement!

Anonymous

Cerys
      How wonderful. What a proud moment you had. Scary big 1st step that we are so worked up over. When done we are so relieved. Yes expect her acceptance and reluctance to come and go. Sounds like you’re on the good side. Keep positive
      Hugs Ginger

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?