Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

We are currently in beta for a new faster and easier to use member search feature.

This will help you find others in the crossdresser community near you.

Give it a whirl – Search the Crossdresser Heaven membership directory. Let us know what you think of the new feature by replying below.

And don’t forget to update your profile so others can find you! Add your country, state/province and city to your profile!

[attachment file=”Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 6.10.38 PM.png”]

Hi Vanessa,

The current version of “Find Friends” provides sorting options like “LAST ACTIVE” and “SIGN-UP DATE.” If the Beta version offers such sorting options, I don’t see it there.

I always use the LAST ACTIVE sort to search for new and active members in my area.

Thanks,
      Camryn Occasionnel

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Thanks for the feedback Camryn, we will see if we can add those sorts as well in the future.

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Do really need a new members part if only for Ambassadors to make it easy to vet them

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

A quick look this seems easier. The current search has variations for location spelling (Florida, Fla, FL, etc) making it necessary to search mulgiple time for the same city. Will new ap solve that?

Also, current search shows last on in very faint, hard to read text. Will itnbe more readable in new version?

Thx
      Deanna

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

This is a useful tool but would be enhanced if results could be either ordered by most recently active, or limit results to active last six months, 9 months…

Example, I am searching for members in Cocoa Beach. I chatted with one the other day but can’t remember name. I searched Cocoa Beach Florida and while I got some hits, none were the one. So I searched  Florida in case they didn’t include the city but I got 32 pages of hits, many who had not been on in more than 6 months. It was tedious going through the pages, so I gave up.

Thank you for the new tool.

Deanna

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Thanks, this is a good suggestion, I’ll look into limiting by active in the last few months.

wow this is a great tool. I found it to be quite  interesting

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks hon!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘New on Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?