Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

We have just launched a new feature into Beta on Crossdresser Heaven – Private Photo Galleries – it is now open to all Baroness, Duchess and Princess members. Not a premium member? Upgrade your account today.

We’ve made a number of improvements with the new photo galleries:

Open the Photos dropdown and choose to browse member galleries or upload your own photos.

[attachment file=”Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 6.15.36 PM.png”]

When viewing photos you can use the left and right arrow keys to quickly navigate through all photos in a gallery, and it’s just as easy to leave a comment!

[attachment file=163841]

Private Gallery Limits 

Depending on your membership tier, you will be able to upload more photos and galleries

• Lady: No access to Private Galleries
      • Baroness: 10 galleries, 100 photos, 50 MB
      • Duchess: 50 galleries, 1,000 photos, 500 MB
      • Princess: 100 galleries, 10,000 photos, 1 GB

Enjoy! Please let us know if you have any feedback on the new photo galleries!

Anonymous

They work really well.  So nicely done.  Thank you.

One question.  Is there an easy way to change the “cover” photo?  I only saw that option upon uploading.

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Jasmine, To change the cover, Click into a gallery you’ve created. Click Edit, then click edit details and you’ll see an option to change the album cover.

Anonymous

Hello Vanessa,

I tried to upload some photos into my private photo section.  Under my “profile” section it says I uploaded them, but they do not appear under the “private photo” section.  When I click on that I get the Error 404 message. Can I not do it that way anymore and have to go under the (Beta) section to add photos to my “private photo” section? Or did the “private photo” section go away all together?

Vanessa Test
        Duchess

Hey Kenzlie,

Private photos should now be working – we had a technical glitch with this.

We are considering moving eventually over to the new gallery, but have no current timelines or details on this at the moment.

Becka
      Lady

Would Love to do this, but cannot “pay” without others seeing I’m here.

🙁

I’ll have to wait!

Vanessa Test
        Duchess

Hey Rebekka,

We have an option to pay for the annual plan via PayPal, which you can load using cash (reach out in the little purple bubble in the lower right corner and I’ll send more info)

Anonymous

Just wondering if anything’s being done to make the browsing experience of public photos similar to the beta private photos appears to be.  It would be nice to be able to flip through public photos in a similar fashion.

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

That’s a good idea Brianna, I’ll add that to our list of improvements to consider!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘New on Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?