Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m Naomi and I have enjoyed the feminine side of life alongside my normal life since my age was in single digits. I current live on the east coast of Australia and I am still in the closet with only a very few people who know of Naomi. I should have written this intro nearly a year ago when I first discovered CDH, but having been slack and only the past year having any real decent content to provide (pictures) I let my account sit dormant.  Hopefully that changes now 🙂

When I was very young I had a vivid dream one night that my parents had decided to dress me up as their daughter for some reason.  They presented me with a dark blue maxi dress that would fit a young girl of my age.  It had a cute little bouquets of flowers pattern on it in pink and yellow.  My mother did my hair that morning in pig tails and we went out for the day, me being their daughter for the whole day.  It was a wonderful dream and I woke up the next morning feeling so happy and joyous that something like that would happen to me.  I went back to sleep that night hoping again to have the same dream or another dream continuing my adventures as a girl.  Alas, I never had a reoccurrence of that dream, nor another one in a similar vein.

This dream, I think planted a seed in me that continues to grow to this day.  It began slowly, probably like a lot of others where I began dressing in my mothers clothes and I would often sneak some of her hosiery and undergarments into my bed at night and wear them through the night.  I can’t believe to this day I was not found out and woken up at some point wearing all my mothers finery in the mornings.

This continued through my teenage years on and off and eventually I moved out of home and into my own place.  In my early twenties, my dressing stopped for a substantial period of time as I was out partying most weekends and enjoying life in other ways.  The spark was lit again brightly when at some point, a flatmates ex girlfriend had left a lot of her clothes at my place and never returned to collect them.  I offered to take all these clothes to the charity bins to drop off, but the spark was well and truly lit when I looked inside the bag and found a treasure trove of glorious garments.  This became my first stash of female clothing and had enough time along to regularly wear them.  This slowly extended to me purchasing lingerie, horsey and underwear, makeup I could begin to transform myself more completely when alone.  The only thing I couldn’t do was shave my arms and legs as would have raised too much suspicion and I could never at the time find a pair of shoes that would fit my larger male feet.

Fast forward through the years and the cyclic merry-go-round of dressing and purging became a regular occurrence either through guilt or the desire to dress was thoroughly suppressed at times due to other things in my life.

I eventually got married and settled down and I thought that now that has happened, I won’t need to dress any longer and pushed those thoughts and feelings away for a good ten years.  Because of this I never confided to my wife that I love dressing as I thought that part of my life was behind me. How wrong can one be.

After this extended format period, my wife went away for over a week for a work trip and and I was left alone in the house.  The first few days I completed all the washing and folding of our clothes and was putting them away when, the thoughts of dressing like I used to when I was younger and alone in the house resurfaced.  Sure enough, before long and thankfully my wife and I were of a similar size I was dressed in some of her outfits and enjoying them self again.  I felt guilty afterwards that I had let part of me out again as I had not dressed in years and was committed to my relationship.

My dressing opportunities were fairly sporadic after that week and was always done in secret.

This past couple of years I have now built up a decent wardrobe of my own clothes and lingerie and also shoes that fit my feet.

I have also ventured out to have makeovers done twice which you can see from a few of my photos.  I managed to concoct a story whereby I was able to rid myself of all my body hair and what a glorious feeling that is. I think I will be back for many more makeovers when circumstances allow.  I have also started practicing my own makeup based of all the information I have received during my makeovers on how and what stage to apply the various forms of makeup.  Hopefully and with more regular practice the Krusty the clown look will slowly disappear.

Anyway, feel free to drop me a line and say hello.

Hugs

Naomi xx

Welcome Naomi and happy anniversary on CDH.  Thanks for sharing your story.

Alice

G’day Naomi, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so great to see another Aussie girl join this wonderful community.
      It’s so great to meet you. Thank you for sharing your story.
      I live in Adelaide, South Australia.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Loved your story Naomi. Quite a journey. So glad you are in a good place now. Feliz

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Naomi, so glad you’ve found what you love about yourself and joined us here at CDH, welcome. I’m looking forward to reading more about your journeys ahead.

Sherri

Samantha R
      Duchess

Naomi
      I enjoyed your story, it is very similar to mine. I hope you find more time to visit with us at CDH.

Hugs
      Smanatha

Hi Naomi,
      I love your photos. Though I live in Arizona I have a particularly strong bond with girls from Australia since I spend quite bit of time there both working (in satellite communications), and visiting my son who worked for Seven Network for several years. My only wish was that I had been dressing as Paulette at the time because I have discovered there is a very strong and dynamic community in many of the towns, not only on the east coast, but other areas in Australia that I would not have expected. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Welcome Naomi. I checked out your pics and you are lovely. I hope to hear from you often on CDH.

Love,

Tommie

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Naomi!

Hello Naomi welcome to CDH, I am glad you have shared your photos and a part of who you are in your background history and found us having made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Ashley
      Lady

Hi Naomi!  Your story is so relatable and encouraging.  It’s just so great to hear of someone else who has lived with the tension between the need to dress and adhering to societal norms.  You look great and most importantly, happy!

Ash

Hi Naomi welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, thanks for sharing your story with us i think a lot of us girls all have the same story to tell, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on i didn’t try my mom’s clothes on because i had an older sister her clothes were more up to date and trendy than my mother’s, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m also in the closet to my wife and family X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Naomi nice to meet you and as i see you have been here for a bit i will say so happy you are here and finally came out to us girls here he he .. You know as a sister and family member you know by now everything works around here so have fun girl and please say hello anytime ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Yours is a very familiar storyline to most of u, although the details may vary from one individual to another. I hope you can continue to explore and expand the feminine side of your life. Thanks for sharing!!!

Hugs lovely to meet you

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Naomi,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Naomi welcome (back) to CDH!  Thanks for sharing your story.  Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures in genderland!

/EA

What an awesome story. Thank you!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?