Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I have discovered that i can´t wait longer. For some time i have been  thinking about becoming a crossdresser. Always admiring my wife´s lingerie collection but never touched. We are living in testing times and my wife has decided to leave and go back to her country of origin.  What a pity 11 beautiful years. But Ok i have got over it and now i am free to discover who i am and now that my wife has left me alot of space in the wardrobes what should i do?

I know I will become a crossdresser and start the journey to discover the wonderful experiences that you as a community enjoy. I started on April 14 2021. So I am a complete novice. So Pls. be patient with me if i appear to ask basic questions to you my new beloved community.

I will learn alot and if i can look, half as good as you members in 12 months I will be well on my way to happiness. Thank you 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Katerina, you’ve come to the right place. I’m new to this amazing world too – only been cross dressing for just over a month. I thought I was getting a bit carried with posting everything I’ve been doing on here – it’s all so exciting to me, but everyone is so supportive and encouraging. Everyone here had to start somewhere and go through the same experiences. You will get help and advice every step of the way. Best wishes.

Anonymous

Thank you Rachael and as we are both novices it will be interesting to see how we manage all the wonderful experiences coming our way. I have chosen my first lipstick from L´Oreal number (Sparking Amethyst). It seems to be not too red. What about you?

Anonymous

Hi Katerina, I’ve not started with the make up side of things just yet – although I’ve watched a few videos on the subject. I’ve started with my legs first – shaved them and toe nails painted, got my first pair of high heels, lingerie and stockings and 2 skirts. I’ll be adding some dresses soon and a couple of wigs. I will probably start looking at make up in a couple of weeks. I’m really enjoying it all so far. Best wishes.

Hi Katerina,
      I am new to the page also, not new to crossdressing, but since being on CDH. I am finding that I am being a lot more confident in myself and also a bit a more daring in public. It is wonderful to be able to talk openly and not be judged, but supported and guided by these gorgeous girls.

Welcome,

Mikala.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mikala.
        Anonymous

Hi Mikala. Yes we joined this platform in the same week. But I am new to CD. I hope to enjoy every moment of exploring and discovering. As I become more confident and find clothes that fits and complements I will share my experiences.

Anonymous

Hi Katerina, welcome to CDH  – ask any question you like, you will get plenty of advice and support from the wonderful members here.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Thank you for making me so welcome. I see that it is really a nice community spread all over the world.

Katerina… vilkommen zu CDH!

Like many others who started their journey at CDH, I have found a tremendous amount of support from the sisters here!
      Please, participate in the forums. You might be surprised at some of the support you will receive! In fact, there maybe some other stuff that we get to know from your experiences in Germany. Do not be afraid to speak up or to ask what, to you, may seem a silly question.

Hugs Polly ❤️

Anonymous

Vielen Dank! Thank you Polly. I am sure i will learn alot in the next few weeks and months. I really want to enjoy the experience, so i will certainly take on board your comments.

Welcome, Katerina, you have certainly come to the right place.
      Take your time, and look through the forums, and by all means ask questions, the girls here are all so helpful and supportive, you will feel at home in no time
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Hi Regine, Thank you for your welcome. I am finding my way around reading some forums and tips. I have Soooo much catching up to do. It can be a bit overwhelming but I have enjoyed every minute so far.

Anonymous

Katerina 🌺 welcome to CDH! 🧚‍♀️

Welcome Katarina

Enjoy the new smooth skin and exploring things.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katerina welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Katrina nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms to your new home .. Sorry to hear about your wife leaving before she got to meet you girly side But theirs  alot to see and do here as reading the forums and posts of stories of the lives of many ladies here on there journey down there girly path so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then he he your turn give us a taste of the life of Katrina as she has traveled down her girly path as short or long as they are all is good its your start .. Do us one favor and go back to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thanks .. So for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your message. I am still finding my way around. It is all so new to me. I will update my profile when i get to know a little more and read some tips. I have so far only bought some stockings, a negligee, a bra set and a lipstick. so some of my vacant wardrobes have a long way to go 🙂 I am now happy to sleep in the negligee and i am lucky to have chosen size L with straps as it fits perfect.

Hi Katrina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Katerina!

Welcome Katerina,

Like you I had pretty much just started my CD journey when I found this community and have asked and still do ask plenty of “basic” questions. These wonderful ladies have never once made me feel unwelcome,  or ignorant or any of those very nasty terms that are associated with the “basic or over asked questions” you can’t learn if you don’t ask.

I’m sorry to hear of your SO leaving but glad to hear it’s allowing you to be you.

These times it’s so hard to just let go and be who we are… and even harder when we are CD.. I hope you find this new journey exhilarating.

With love 💘

Tonya

Hello and welcome glad your here, though sorry about your wife. And to be honest I’d rather answer stupid questions asked honestly, then see someone fail. So go ahead Ask away. Though I’m also fairly new to this. only recently having gotten a place of my own so I can start to experiment myself. But I’ll be glad to share what ever I do know with a fellow sister.

Also if I might ask what are some of your interests? both inside and outside of the realm of dressing up?
      Lets see if we share any.

I like to ask about both sides, as after all we are all more then just the one note. and we should celebrate the whole person.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?