Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have done most of my purchases cheaply, ie Walmart, Target, Goodwill, etc.   However, I now want to develop my wardrobe with better quality items.  Specifically, I want new panties, bras, and hose. I am not looking for top of the line, but good quality that will last a while and look good.  What brand names do you ladies suggest?   Thanks!

Anonymous

I like Soma Intimates they usually have things on sale. I tell the sales lady upfront that I am shopping for me! Hanes makes very good stocking if you can find them. Everyone seems to carry thigh highs but I haven’t had much luck finding stockings.

My favorite is Victoria’s Secret. I know that they can be a bit pricey, but they always seem to have some kind of deal going on.

I had heard that VS panties don’t really cover properly and underwear sizes in general don’t accommodate men’s bodies well.  True or false?

Johnnie
          Duchess

Depends on the panty style. VS makes a brief panty that has light support which fits very well. These panties are full cut brief style, and has a nylon spandex fabric blend. The fabric is shiny, stretchy, and smooth. The crotch is a little wider and for the most part support and covers the average male package. Since most panties are designed for women It is hard to find a panty that fits a t-girl perfectly unless she has had GRS.
          I find either wearing a light girdle brief or pantyhose provides a 100% fit.

I went into vs and asked what panty styles would work best for the extra parts and we spend like over an hour teaching me about I absolutely love vs

Johnnie
      Duchess

When it comes to purchasing women’s clothing the saying, “you get what you pay for” is very true. I usually shop online at Amazon using prime membership because of the two day shipping and no questions asked free refund policy on selected items. I have purchased several dresses and blouses that were made in China by Chinese companies. The sale price is cheap as well as the quality. A dress with a price of $10.00 is worth $10.00. cheaply made and totally worthless. However most clothing is made in China. The Chinese will manufacture anything according to the specifications. And if the specifications call for high quality fabric and stitching the Chinese will make a high quality clothing. To have high quality fashion always choose a brand that is known for its quality and design. Retailers like Dillard and Bloomingdale’s sale high quality dresses and lingerie. Whereas Amazon sales dresses and other clothes that are cheap Chinese crap. However Amazon does sale higher quality brand name clothes too. And some of the Chinese brands do in fact sale high quality clothes but most do not.

Johnnie
      Duchess

My favorite lingerie brands for basic foundation underwear are Playtex and Rago. Rago is known for high quality girdles, waist cinchers, and full body briefers. Because if our male bodies, we need extra support and more firmness to create and maintain our desire feminine figure, Rago provides the girdles for shaping. Playtex is known for their practical everyday bras especially for larger bras and cup size. Other brands are Maidenform and Vasserette. Both brands make both foundation underwear and intimate designer lingerie including lace and smooth satin bras and panties and Bustiers. All these brands are on Amazom. Hope this is helpful.

sweet nothings from Walmart are great fit and fabulous feeling, web site called shapings.com. is a great place to bye.

also try silkies.com

Johnnie
      Duchess

For online purchases try Herroom.com

Penny
      Lady

Georgia, if you’re shopping in person (fem or drab), try TJMaxx or Marshall’s. I’ve been able to buy very nice panties, bras, tops, etc. at both. Also, if you haven’t looked at Zulily.com or Sammydress.com try them for online purchases. I’ve had good luck with Zulily and my daughter has been quite successful with Sammydress. The only caveat with either vendor is that you really need to know your sizes and your measurements. Forever 21 and H&M are pretty good for sales especially around Christmas.

Victoria’s Secret are great panties, I also love the best fitting panty brand from Walmart

Anonymous

Kohl’s has got a great selection of ladies intimate items and sales all the time. I got 7 pairs of panties for less than $30 last week.

Georgia,

Try herroom.com I have purchased some very nice bras, panties and thigh high hose from this site.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?