Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Finding out after many years that your husband is a CD can be a challenge for even the most progressive SOs but there are also some good things that go along with it and I just wanted to take a moment to highlight those things. Warning: This list contains humor.

10. He better appreciates what a pain in the ass it is to apply makeup and get ready.

9. You have more color options for nail polish because he has his own shades that he likes.

8. He is never going to ask you why you need so many pairs of shoes.

7. He understands women better (or at least he thinks he does.)

6. Access to more makeup (and he buys the good stuff.)

5. Spa days together.

4. Matching panty days.

3. You always know what to buy him because a CD cannot have too many pairs of panties.

2. Wrapping up an exhausting moment of intimacy by saying only seven words. “You looked so sexy in your panties.”

1. You can playfully call him a “bitch” and both laugh because he understands it is a term of endearment.

Anonymous

Betty,

Thank you for having such a positive attitude with your  CD husband. Many of us with a femme side would love to have such a supportive SO.

Kerri

Anonymous

Well….it does depend on the day lol

Tammi
      Lady

Love the list. Shopping girlfriend, casual girl talk. just a couple more!

Point 6, 7, and 10 – especially 6.

I noticed a few weeks ago that my wife was wearing lipstick colour that she never wears.  And when she wipes off the lipstick alot of the residue still shows up on her lips.

I then found out she was helping herself to my lipstick stash.  Most of my lipsticks really stain the lips, so it takes some elbow grease to get it off.  The ones my wife buys wipes off with one wipe.

It takes me about 1.5 hours from start to fnish to transform into Wendy.  My wife would say now you know what us women have to go thru to get ready.

Gwyneth
      Lady

#4 — Matching panty days.

A woman is being questioned at her home about a possible prostitution charge.

“Ma’am, we’ve been all through your house. Even your underwear drawer. We noticed you have panties with the days of the week embroidered. Except Wednesday! Why do you not have Wednesday?”

“Today is Wednesday officer!”

I want matching panty days! 🙂

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I love this list!

Matching panty day s sound like a blast! Spa day together sounds fun too.

You rock Betty!
      Your husband is very lucky

💕Lara

Hi Betty as having a wife like you being supportive this list Has so many truths to it ha ha great job wonderful lady..

Stephanie

Peta Mari
      Lady

Seems you and hubby are really working hard to make things work.

Kudos to you both.

Only take exception to matching panties! Like matching sweaters and tracksuits! 😂🤣😆

Love //Polly

Anonymous

#11 The toilet seat is always down.

Eileen

Anonymous
      Lady

Happy to see you realizing the benefits of being with a CD having a husband and a girlfriend.

Love it!!! I especially love that in addition to your general acceptance of his CDing, you do so with laughter. I find that a relationship is stronger with laughter, even with the most difficult topics.

My SO is not so accepting of my CDing but I tried to bridge the gap once with the matching panty idea. I bought simple basic color panties that I thought we’d both like. It did not go well. Can’t fault me for trying.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Brilliant!  I love that Betty.  It’s nice seeing someone citing the benefits of it, and putting a positive spin on the whole situation! 😁

Stevie

Thanks Betty – Your posts always make my day. Your husband is truly a lucky person.

My wife knows I dress but puts up with it more than really wanting to participate. I would love to experience 2, 3 & 4 from your list. Maybe someday.

Hugs,

Emily

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Emily Lace.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?