- September 26, 2020 at 7:02 pm #387873Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
Girls like me (12 Wide, men’s) have had a difficult time finding shoes which fit, since Payless closed. Most store brands stop at 11, and the few exceptions tend to be costly. Amazon’s offerings have also been slim, even after they absorbed Zappo’s and the Payless inventory….but they recently added a brand (Maiernisi) which touts their shoes as “unisex”, and lists them in both men’s and women’s sizes – which go up to size 15.
I jsut ordered a pair of pink, open-toe strappy pumps. I’ll give my opinion of them when they arrive, or you can check them out for yourself.
- September 29, 2020 at 7:30 am #388515IlonaParticipantRegistered On: November 14, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- September 29, 2020 at 6:19 am #388510Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 195Has thanked: 1299 timesBeen thanked: 829 times
You are definitely not alone here. I too feel your pain. I’m a women’s 13 or 14 wide and get very frustrated with the shoe selection. In these sizes all I can find is fetish wear. Don’t get me wrong while I’d love a closet full of sky high heels, I really want something comfortable I can wear out on a daily basis.
Please do let us know how you make out.
- September 28, 2020 at 11:38 am #388370Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 271Has thanked: 231 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
Nearly all my shoes are from Torrid and Pleaser. I wear a 13 in Torrid and a 14 in Pleaser. I’ve tried some of the Chinese brands – Onlymaker, FSJ, etc. But haven’t had good luck. I’ll be curious to hear about this unisex brand. Emily
- September 28, 2020 at 11:18 am #388367stacey sParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 212Has thanked: 733 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- September 28, 2020 at 7:03 am #388291Sara MillerParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
I wear a size 15. So I know what you are dealing with. I have one pair Maiernisi shoes. They are snappy sandle heels. They fit pretty well. Most of my heels are Pleaser brand. Online shoe sales and the more open view of crossdressing has really helped us girls with bigger feet.
- September 28, 2020 at 6:47 am #388286
- September 28, 2020 at 4:55 am #388252Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
Hi Stacey & Carla,
I’ve only been to the Torrid at my nearby shopping mall; it was very small, and had few choice. I will have to try the outlet mall on the other side of town…
- September 27, 2020 at 9:25 pm #388181stacey sParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 212Has thanked: 733 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- September 27, 2020 at 6:17 am #387986
- September 27, 2020 at 3:04 am #387941
- September 27, 2020 at 2:38 am #387939
- September 27, 2020 at 2:04 am #387935Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
- September 26, 2020 at 11:26 pm #387919stacey sParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 212Has thanked: 733 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
To all Big Foot Girls I have been lucky as to wide shoes and Boots as I wear a 12 wide with and have a stock of them both shoe and boots the do have a a good Choices I hope this helps.
- September 26, 2020 at 8:29 pm #387906
- September 26, 2020 at 7:50 pm #387900Val’sheril StarsongParticipantRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 293Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 497 times
I’ve been curious about Maiernisi as well, so please keep us posted on your purchase.
It’s sad that most of what’s available in our size range (at least online) are heels in the 5″+ range… like we need to be any taller. I mean don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the nosebleed heels but I also enjoy options.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.