Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am tall 6.3 with a gut and some fat hips. I know losing weight is the best option but what else can i do to be more appealing to the men?

Hey girl, I am 6’0 250+ lbs so I get it. I was told jumpsuits would be best but they would have to be long enough in the legs though. Another suggestion is Maxi dresses, the longer the better. Maxis could look like Midis, and Midis could look like Minis on girls our size. There are websites for tall cis women so that would be a good place to start. Female basketball players gotta look sexy too right?

Hope this helps…

Hey Karley, not sure I can be a lot of help, but some guys do like larger ladies.  So hang in there and I’m sure the right guy(s) will find you!  Always remember, you’re  big and you’re beautiful!
      hugs

Christine

Being a plus size myself   5′ 10″ now at around 260 been losing and it’s been great starting to be able to start sizing down on my clothes, but there are nice things to find it just takes a bit more to find stuff that looks good on us. Have fun!!!!

Maybe think about getting a corset or a waist shaper to give you a bit of an hourglass shape.

Hi Karley,

Torrid carry’s fashions in plus sizes.  Take a look at their web site and you’ll get lots of ideas.  They are CD friendly too so if there is a store near you the associates can offer some excellent suggestions and ideas.

You should be able to ask questions about sizing and options to focus on your strengths.

Alice

Samantha R
      Duchess

I agree with Alice, Torrid is a great resource, though the one in my area has limited selection. I usually Order on line, paying close attention to their sizing charts and picking up in the store. Have been pleased with everything I bought.
      Hope this helps
      Hugs

Totally Torrid.Com — I don’t have many pics up but that surplice dress and those size 13W sandals are from their. Their panties tend to run a little tight on me so try a couple in your size and one up. Also look for a high rise (how far up over your tuchus and on to your waist it goes) in pants and panties.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?