Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello there!

I am Krystina,

i just started seriously dressing up about a year ago and have just recently been able to come out to my wife!

I am joining this page to get better insight into my love for all things feminine and I wanna learn all I can from all the great lady’s here,

feel free to say Hi!!

Take care all💖😊💗💖😻

Anonymous

Hi Krystina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you x we are like one big happy family on here x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Krystina! You will learn so much from all the wonderful ladies here!

🦋🧚🏼🎀

Welcome to CDH Krystina!!! You’ll love it here. There’s lots of ladies to help you answer any questions you may have.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Krystina,

welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Krystina  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Krystina nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here.. As a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms so get settled in relax and enjoy your self .. So much to see and do here as for reading the forums and posts of many ladies here as they travel down there girly road so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Then guess what its your turn just tell us a story or two about the lifes  journey of Krystina as this is how we get to know you better .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. We all are very supportive and accepting of all who come thru our doors here .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Krystina and welcome aboard, you will love it here everyone is caring and supportive.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Krystina, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to explore your feminine side. The gals Angeles here are amazing and will definitely be able to help you when you need it.

Love Trisha

Welcome Krystina!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?