Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Though I did not fully come out to my Godsister (My Rock), I did send her a pic of Kelci of when I received a makeover. Her comments were very positive as she told me “You really do make a pretty woman,” which just warmed my heart. She lives 1,000 miles away and I plan on fully telling her about Kelci the next time I see her, as I believe she deserves to be told face-to-face. One step closer to coning out to others and though it is worrisome, I feel like it will all be worth it in the long run.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Such great news Kelci! One person a a time-one step at a time-you’ll reach our goal!

Kelci,

So happy for you, one step at a time. As Bill Murray said in What about Bob, Baby Steps!

Luv ya!

JessicaLynn. 🙂

Anonymous

I’m married, she is supportive and understanding so I feel blessed. But I felt for some reason I had to come out a bit more so several months ago after my older sister of 8 years who lives in TX was chatting with me. She said she had watched an old Adam Sandler movie “Jack and Jill” and it reminded her of the two of us, well normally it would not be a big deal but she always mentions that movie and this time I replied to her with “hey I look a lot better that the Jill Character” and texted a photo of Alexis. She was shocked but also supportive when I told her everything and how long I had felt this way, she was sad to know I had to keep this secret so long and said she couldn’t imagine the paid I had to suffer from being in the closet. Since then she has come to visit and we had a girls night in, she wants me to take her to some of the clubs I go to that are friendly to us gals. I am closer to her more than ever, it’s so wonderful to have her in my life. All I have to do now is figure out a way to come out to the rest of my family and hope for the best….

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?