• Creator
    Topic
    Bettylou Cox
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 1527

Hi, ladies

I found a previously unmentioned  source of foot wear for us; it’s called Shoe Show.  They popped up in our mall a couple months ago, but I just got around to checking them out.  Think of them as Payless 2.0.  They have a wide variety of shoes in sizes up to 13 W, and a few boots, also – including some really wild Drag Queen styles for those who like them.  They also have a decent online store.  And a few at really low prices.  Alas, no dress boot with a 2″ or 3″ heel above size 11.  Sigh.  I did bring home a pair of “buccaneer” boots, Size 12W, and a nice pair of flats in size 13W.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 628

My last follow up re the Shoe Show site.   I received two pairs of 11W 4″ spike heel pumps yesterday and the fit was very good this time.  I wore the blue pair for several hours last night and found them comfortable to wear and easy to walk in for a 4″ spike with no platform. In my last post I forgot to mention that you get reward points for every purchase. I just ordered the same shoe in a silver with applied jewels and also a cute pair of slippers that are furry on the inside and sequined on the outside for just $6.98. They are supposed to fit 11-12. Total price for the order after using reward points from my last order was just $21.37.  Can’t beat those prices for new shoes.

The same shoe is also available in a clear that is covered with little spikes. I really didn’t care for the look but thought they would be great for self defense. It reminded me of what the daughter of my best friend said to me years ago when she saw me wearing a pair of spike heel pumps. She said: “I see you’re wearing a pair of Knock me down and rape me shoes.”  I replied:No I’m wearing a pair of “Mess with me and I’ll kick you in the balls shoes.”

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Celeste Starre
      Participant

I just received my first pair of shoes from them. They were the Hot Tomato Cayanenne  12W.

Price was $16.98  and shipping was free.  Shipping was quite fast.  I ordered them on the 5th and they arrived today the 9th.  Quality I think is good.  Actually a little better than I thought they would be.

Fit.   My best size in women’s heels is 11&1/2 extra wide.  However you can almost never find that size so I usually go for 12W and occasionally 11W.  In this case width was perfect but length was too long. There was about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of space between the back of my heel and the back of my shoe.

These are a royal blue suede with a 4″ blue patent spike heel.  Very pretty and very sexy.  I’m going to order another pair of blue in 11W  as well as yellow 11W and just put this pair on ebay.  Will let you know how the smaller size works when they arrive.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 504

You are so lucky to have this option in the USA as here in Australia there is very limited options and very pricey

Bettylou Cox
      Participant

You’re welcome, Celeste;  hope they fit.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Celeste Starre
      Participant

Thanks for the find.  I just ordered a pair of 12W blue 4″ spike heel pumps for $17 with free shipping.  Sort of guessing they will be of poor to fair quality but went ahead anyway in the hopes I might be surprised.  At $17 there’s not much to lose plus I can dump them on ebay if I don’t like them. On the other hand,if I do,there are a couple more colors I like.

Bettylou Cox
      Participant

Brittney, Samantha;

You’re very welcome, ladies; and I hope you find something you like.

Hugs,

Bettylou

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Brittney Andrews
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 586

Thanks for the shoe store tip. I’ll need to go check out one of their stores in my area.

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 41
      Replies: 1022

Thanks for the info sweets!

-SR-

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.