Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, ladies,

I promised a review of my Maiernisi pink, open-toe, ankle-strap sandals when they arrived – and they did.

Alas, they have to go back. For the first time ever, I bought shoes too large: I ordered size 12.5, since my wide foot is usually too much for a 12 men’s – but not these shoes, even though they are Chinese.  They were long enough to allow my foot to slip inside, and even the ankle strap was too large.  And for me, the heel was also a deal-breaker.

These were advertised as kitten heels; the length  – 3″ is OK, but the heel itself was stiletto, only 1 cm wide, and much too unsteady for this old girl.                                                                                                                        They are beautiful shoes, and I have two outfits which are a perfect match for them, but they must go back.  I’ll drop them off at Kohl’s and perhaps get in a little shopping on the side.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Hi Bettylou

Sorry to hear that sweetie.

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Anonymous

Thanks, Natasha

Shoes have been such a problem for me; it isn’t my first disappointment, and it won’t be my last.  They were beautiful shoes, though.

Hugs,

Bettlyou

Sorry the shoes didn’t work out, sweetie.  I know how hard it can be.

I’ve had a heck of a time finding knee high brown leather boots or ankle booties.  I have found all sorts of heels & sandals, but brown leather (even fake leather) boots and fun shoes are hard to find for a size 12/13 mens.

Anonymous

Yes, Philma,

Bettylou needs a pair of real boots, also.  I have 2 pairs of ankle boots, but no real boots.  Haven’t even seen any advertised.

Im a size 11 in males it hard to find shoes in Australia

Anonymous

Hi Carisa,

You are more isolated down there than most of us; but we have several ladies there is OZ who may be able to offer advice and help.

Hugs,

Bettylou

If at first you don’t succeed, buy buy buy again. 😉

I’ve actually been pretty lucky with ordering shoes online all told even though I’m a largish 12 men’s.  But then again I’m pretty OCD with sizing and there will always be a place for stilettos in my wardrobe.  Still I have to be careful not to browse too long or I start getting depressed about how much variety of cuter shoes there are that stop in the 8-11 (women’s) range.

Hope you find that perfect pair you’re looking for Bettylou!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?