• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by J J.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have taken a liking to wearing bikini bottoms as underwear. Not only do I like the thicker material, but on a practical point they work really well. They encompass what needs to be encompassed, but being thicker and often tighter, they reduce the visibility of bulges when wearing tighter skirts etc. I love how they feel and look too.

I also find that wearing a non fussy one piece swimsuit as a “body” also works. Many have sufficient “bras” to enable boobs to be worn. As with the bottoms, being thicker, they also act as “body control”, but feel so muck nicer than typical control underwear.

I own a few swimsuits, yet I’m a lifelong non swimmer 🙂

Cerys

J J
      Lady

Any excuse to buy a bikini is just fine in my book. I often wear a bikini as lingerie, and sometimes I actually decide to head to the beach spontaneously, so have my bikini on is a plus.

I have worn bikini bottoms under my clothes and liked them for the same reasons you mentioned. I never thought about wearing a one piece, but that sounds like a good ideal. I will have to give that a try. Thanks!

100% yes! I love wearing swimsuits as well. Bikinis are so cute and I definitely wear bikini bottoms as underwear. I also really like 1 pieces, they make my shoulders look great and think I look more feminine in a 1 piece.

Harriette
      Lady

So, you’re saying that the bottoms act as a gaff?

Not entirely. Some help to smoothe things over. A gaff is a fair bit sturdier.

Cerys.

Thanks Cerys

I used bikini bottoms last year. Yes the material is thicker, and provides a smoother silhouette. I used them to flatten me out then put on a one piece swimsuit for a trip to the pool of a hotel I was staying in. It worked a treat.

B x

Nancy
      Lady

Yeah, I occasionally wear bikini bottoms as panties too. They are very supportive and I can do a tuck with them, although not as tight/secure as I can do with a gaff.

I bought a few pairs of bikini bottoms for my transformation to Wendy.   Like you I like the thicker material, and the ones I bought have generous support for the bits.

Big reason why I enjoy bikini bottoms is they have a thicker ridge than regular panties.  So what does this mean ?  If you are wearing a tight skirt/dress you will get really visible vpl, which I just love.

As for swimsuits, I have a generous collection of one piece.   My go to for underdressing.

J J
        Lady

I was just going to me tion the downside of bikini bottoms is VPL, but I am glad you embrace them. While most of the time I am trying hide my bra lines, there are days when I make sure they show, so I can relate.

my wife says vpl is a big no no.

but I find vpl rather sexy.  When I worked in the office, I was surprised how prevalent vpl was or maybe I was just too observant.

On the other hand, GG aren’t keen on showing to the world what style of panties they wear.

Side note, I’m not great in hiding my bra lines either.

J J
            Lady

My wife would agree, VPL are to be avoided, and I mostly agree. Of course it depends on the outfit. Yoga pants and VPL are a big no no. My wife has started wearing yoga pants more and more, so has gone almost exclusively to thongs. I do like women with cute butts who wear nice slacks to show their panty lines, though I like it when they wear thongs as well which just shows how nice their bottom is. BTW, my wife has a very nice bottom, so no VPL is a plus. If I am wearing my girl jeans I tend to wear a thong, but if I am in other pants tend to wear panties, and let lines show as they may. My soft shell pants I wear for climbing or hiking tend to show panty lines, and I am fine/happy with that.

My go-to cotton thongs these days resemble bikini bottoms a lot, and despite them not “encompassing” everything I found that I still like them better than male panties. I guess knowing they’re made for a biological female adds to the pleasure of wearing them — “male” panties, whether wrap or sheath, still feel like drab.

I am and have been an avid swimmer since I was a child.  I would not recommend wearing a swimsuit full time for health reasons.

J J
        Lady

…and why is that? A bikini bottom is just a slightly to moderately thicker material then most panties. I am also a life long swimmer and have worn various forms of swim wear for most of many summers and often a lot throughout the year.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?