Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Thanks for reading when I was 14 I was a few houses down from me at a girl named Joy she was a good friend of mine we were swimming in her pool with her two cousins they were girls as well they said to me to wear a bikini like them i said no way but inside I was screaming yes please nevertheless they convinced me lol I went to the pool house and joy brought me a lime green bikini and a pair of platform flip-flops I put the panty on it was really tight I was not very big down there so I had flat front like a girl I loved it then I put on the bra after the flip flops I walked out and they were jumping up and down and squealing like girls do and after awhile i was walking and talking and acting like a girl I didn’t care joys mom came home and looked outside and said are you girls okay then she saw me and said are you okay with this i said I was having a great time she just went back inside when we got done swimming and her cousins left she told me you loved being a girl today didn’t you I said no she laughed and said you were walking like a girl even shaking your butt and your mannerisms you even talked like a girl and how did you know so much about makeup I just smiled when I got home my mom said take off your shirt I said why she said now young man when i did I had a bra tan lines she said what have you been up to today I told her they dared me and gave me$20 dollars she just smiled that was a memory I still cherish to this day

Robin
      Lady

This is something that I have always wanted to do. I never had the courage or the skinny body lol. Thanks for the story.

Loved reading your story Jasmine Jeffries.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Why didn’t I ever know girls like that!

Do you think Joy’s mother told your mother?

Anonymous

Yes they were best friends she definitely did kisses Jasmine

You’ve just written out my fantasy!

I’ve always loved bikini tan lines, so when I decided to explore my feminine gender, I bought a bikini bottom at the thrift store and started laying out in my back yard. It was hard to be patient to build a tan up instead of frying my self. Eventually there was  a very nice tan line that I loved. THe next year I bought a full bikini and sometimes wore the top, as well. I convinced myself that the bra tan line was not obvious, and could be explained as the tan line from a tank top. I’ve already laid out in the sun this spring when it was 57 degrees f. The sun kept me warm while the breeze was cool. And I was in my bikini. Heaven.

Hugs, Lorie.

Great story!

Anonymous

Did she ask to see the $20.00?

Anonymous

No girl she didn’t lol

K Swim
          Lady

Was there even $20 involved in that scenario?

If it would have resulted in doing it all again, I would have found a way to make a $20 bill appear in my hand to show off.

K Swim
      Lady

I wish I was your best friend and hanging out with you that day.

Very interesting reading.

Anonymous

Thanks girl I had a great time I have to be honest I lost myself and really embraced my femminity I should have been embarrassed but I felt like a girl I wish you would have been there K 😛💋 jasminejeffries

K Swim
          Lady

As much as I hate sunburn because I burn easily, and burn hard (even though I heal from it pretty quickly), swimsuit tan lines would have been an enjoyable pain 😀

I just have nowhere private to go to make that happen.

Lea
      Lady

Cute story. I haven’t had the guts to wear a bikini outside, but I do like the bra lines from wearing a fitting bra all day.

Anonymous

To be totally honest with you I lost myself I had 24 years of suppressed femminity bottled up and girlfriend I let it all pour out that summer day I really felt like a girl

Oh yes, the dreams of a bikini tan lines. I have to admit that this is a dream of mine too! I have spent a ton of time in my past tanning naked on my back porch/patio and after I purchase two lawn hammocks I will be again😁😎! But (heavy sigh) to have bikini tan lines is the penultimate summer, ev er!

Danielle💋👠👙👗🦋

Anonymous

OMG my mom caught me red handed so to speak lol

Emily
      Lady

Such fun!

Anonymous

Thanks for reading my story girlfriend I have to admit my femminity was at a all time high

When I wear any lingerie or a bra with panties I go to my happy feminine place! I feel so female dressed this way. I do know I’m a transgender woman but not going to transition because of my love, my best friend and my wife who I do not wish to lose. So I’m actually feeling more feminine by the day because knowing who I am is liberating. I’m growing my nails and using Nailtique on them which leaves them a bit glossy. Friday’s is casual so I can wear shorts and I shave my legs 2-3 times a week. If anyone were to ask me about either I’d tell them I like it this way. If they pushed I’d pull them to the side and ask them to keep it to themselves and then go to HR. HR will help the “coming out “ in the department. I am so fortunate to work where I do I know this and I am humbled. Anyway tan lines or no tan lines – count me in!

Danielle💋👙👠👗🦋

Anonymous

I wish you the best of luck with your strength and courage to be Danielle I am finally allowing my femminity that I have suppressed my whole life to experience the joy that GG women take for granted

Anonymous

What a fun time you had. Even though you tried to hide it from the girls, your excitement at being dressed and being one of them obviously was evident to them by their comments. Great memory for you and thanks for sharing. 👠 Michelle

Anonymous

Michelle thank you so much for reading my story and I appreciate your feedback I tried to hide my true self in front of my girlfriend and her cousin’s but I couldn’t I was walking and talking and my mannerisms were all girl it felt natural to me even to this day once the panties are on I am a female 👠💄💯

I am fortunate to have a nice private backyard and every summer I look forward to having bikini tan lines. Thanks for posting, what a great story.

I’ve never worn a bikini. But, at least two times I wore and swam in my sister’s high school team swim suit in our backyard pool when I was alone in the late evening. The suit felt way different in the water than my male swim trunks and it gave me a somewhat flat groin area. I loved it.

My gf gets a kick out of it!

I love my tan lines, on the top mostly. As I’m fortunate enough to tan easily and quickly without burning its easy for me. I just need a better lounge chair and more opportunity in the busy summer work schedule.

Jasmine,

Oh what fun!!! you were with others which made it so much better!

I put another post on here a while back, can’t remember where, so I’ll repeat…….

I go to the wonderful island of Menorca at least twice a year – early May and late September. Those times of year are somewhat quiet, being early and late season and the beach where I stay is about 3 miles long. The apartments that I stay at are fairly private, so I can sunbathe on the large balcony wearing whatever I want (the maids have turned up unexpectedly, and have seen ‘some-one’ on the balcony bathing in a bikini) That’s obviously embarrassing, but hey – who cares?

Every time I go there, I challenge myself to spend some time on the relatively deserted beach in a bikini, and I do – sometimes two three or hours worth. And, even in May and September, the sun is enough to leave tan-lines.

Go back two years, I went on that dream trip to Vietnam and Cambodia, and paid for three days of chilling out on the beach at Phan Thiet at the end of it. Lovely place, brilliant food, and three days sitting round the pool…….with a bikini tan from two months earlier in Menorca that I didn’t know was still visible. Suffice to say, with a coach full of english people on the way back to Saigon there wasn’t a huge amount of conversation.

Note: was in Menorca in early May this year, and I have those same bikini tan lines now….

Love tan lines, first time I was like 11 I think, my female cousin dressed me regularly and always had me wear a two piece in the pool, she knew I loved to dress.

Second time, I was in the Army, I had just finished up like 6 visits to a tanning bed in a two piece. Was at work and for morning run, everyone drops shirts. Im like I cant right now, my LT pulls me aside, and says everything ok, I say I just cant right now, a little embarrassed. He pulls me in the office, says you ok? something happen to you? I was like, no Sir, he says then either drop shirt and join the rest of the group or show me the problem. I take off shirt, he is like oh, I was dark, except untanned area, that was really white. He said should I be worried, I said no Sir, he said keep shirt on, I will say you have a rash from the sun. I was a really good Soldier, so he didn’t want to lose me, so appreciated that guy.

I love tanning in a string bikini. The feel of the sun warming my breasts under the bikini is awesome, and makes me wish I could wear it all the time outdoors. Unfortunately my wife is not a fan of my fem side and I have to balance my sun time to get tanned “normally” first and then whenever I am alone at home I can sneak in some bikini time. I can only stay out for a short time early in the season and have to keep a close eye on how much colour difference there is so I can see it when I look in the mirror but it wouldn’t likely be noticeable to my wife or others. As the summer goes along I can safely spend more time in it without making the tan lines too obvious. If only my wife would let me I would wear it all summer and let my boobs stay very white in contrast to the rest of my chest.  My boobs are already pretty nice but would look even bigger and stand out much better if left white. Maybe someday………

Anonymous

I had a rather different experience with bikini lines last fall.  I should tell you that the nurse that was prepping me for minor surgery had been flirting with me (and me with her) even before I undressed.  As she was swabbing me with the orange goop that they always use, she remarked:  “Nice tan lines.  Do you wear a bikini?”  When I answered yes, she said: “Do you wear it in public?”  When I said that I did, she said “Your lucky wife.  I wish my husband would wear a bikini like you, rather than those boring green trunks he always wears to the beach”.

That certainly made my day.  Her ‘little distraction’ also served to remove any anxiety or nervousness that I had about the surgery.  Very smart nurse.

I don’t have a skinny body but honestly it’s so worth it especially when you come out of the shower and sea your self

That’s a great story.I really enjoyed it.

I always loved it when the girls treated me like one of them.

Now my wife always puts me into a bikini early in the season to give me some tan lines. By the end of summer she has had me naked enough that they barely show. first time I went to the gym and some guy got whiplash when I took my top off I laughed so hard I peed my panties!

Anna Beth
      Lady

Wish I could have experience that.  Sounds like a good time!!! 💕💕

Anna,

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?