• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I have developed a big interest in breastforms but just don’t have that extra money right now.  I saw several tutorials on making fillers out of bird seed and hose so I decided to try it out.  OMG!  This is amazing. I can see where it lacks in comparison to breastforms but damn.  You can’t beat this for a super cheap alternative. It is amazing to look down and see my chest sticking out.  I positioned the ties so it seems like hard nipples.  Of course, I had to go with large D size breasts, but they are amazing.  I think I will try to make some B and C size for comparison. My light weight lace bra isn’t the best about holding them in place either.  Still, I feel so womanly right now.  Time to start saving for real, attachable breastforms.</p>

There are also tutorials on Youtube to make “rice sizers”. They work well too although they are very firm.

Anonymous

If you are using birdseed then make sure that you don’t get them wet, including perspiration. Otherwise you might end up with a very different version of a ‘hairy chest’.

I still have my very first pair of home made forms; round rice bags. By sewing together circles of light fabric and then filling them with about a cup of rice I got nice ‘shapers’ that still sometimes get use if I don’t want quite the same breast presentation.

The rice bags fill the cup shape of a bra well too.

[quote quote=39264]If you are using birdseed then make sure that you don’t get them wet, including perspiration. [/quote]

Are there any other readily available things that would work well? Something without the tendency to sprout? Rice is fine and I use it, it does make for extremely firm breasts though.

Anonymous

2016_help crossdressing fashion beauty and makeup: Georgia Lane original post: 

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I have developed a big interest in breastforms but just don’t have that extra money right now.  I saw several tutorials on making fillers out of bird seed and hose so I decided to try it out.  OMG!  This is amazing. I can see where it lacks in comparison to breastforms but damn.  You can’t beat this for a super cheap alternative. It is amazing to look down and see my chest sticking out.  I positioned the ties so it seems like hard nipples.  Of course, I had to go with large D size breasts, but they are amazing.  I think I will try to make some B and C size for comparison. My light weight lace bra isn’t the best about holding them in place either.  Still, I feel so womanly right now.  Time to start saving for real, attachable breastforms.</p>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?