• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

i will be celebrating my natal day in about three weeks.  i want to get Bobbie something special for that day since everyone else will be thinking of Bob.i have a list of things i want to do or have done to me and i have a limited budget. Some things i have thought about

1) Getting my ears pierced professionally 👂

2) Getting a professional bra fitting with advice on cup size and purchasing one or more bra and panty sets 👙

3) Getting a mani pedi 🤲👣

4) Getting my eyebrows shaped 👀

i would really appreciate your opinion on these choices and an other you ma recommend.  How do you treat your femme side?🌹💋

Hi Bobbie,

Happy early birthday wishes!  Treat yourself to a mani/pedi.  Yo’ll love it and enjoy spoiling yourself

Alice

i Wonder if i could get a discount, only four toes and all, or would they do the ‘toes’ on my prosthetic?🦵🏼😂

Jane Doe
      Lady

Get those ears pierced! It’s the gift that keeps on giving, all year long.

Anonymous

All good choices; but IMO, a properly fitting bra is a gift that keeps on giving.

all of the above treat your self

I picked other— A day of beauty at your local salon, usually includes a steam/sauna, massage, mud bath, makeover and a mani/pedi in some places.

PaulaF

i suggested that as a girls day out to my wife but she balks at being seen with me dm femme ☹️

Angela
      Lady

Happy future birthday Bobbie,

Get your ears pierced. It’s a pain while they heal but think of all those pretty ear rings you can wear in the future. Whatever you decide have fun and enjoy your special day.

Hugs,

Angela

Actually i have already bought some earrings for when i’ve healed with the Celtic tree of life.  i love the idea of dangling earrings ❤️

If I had the choice, it would be probably to have my back, chest, and shoulders waxed.  A mani pedi sounds nice, but the hair on my back especially my upper back is making me self conscious lately about wearing sleeveless tops and dresses. Don’t even make me think about backless dresses.

MacKenzie Alexandra

J J
      Lady

I would say getting your ears pierced as that would last forever (with proper care.)

A bra fitting is just something everyone who wears a bra should get done, so it is nothing special. You can tweeze your brows, and paint your nails yourself. That said, when you have the time and money getting them done professionally is a treat.

Thank all of you who have responded sogar.  i will let you know what i finally do and possibly send pictures.  Of course, i want to do ALL of these things and each represents a step on the path for Bobbie to get some out time in the public eye.  💋

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi, I voted “other”. I would give Bobbi a day’s clothes shopping, she could buy whatever she wants, and a nice meal. Liz.

Anonymous

This.

It’s my birthday on Sunday, so I have bought a special going out dress, and autumnal outfit, featuring flamingos (It’s a long story – and flamingos are high fashion right now!), booked a ticket for a women’s show, with beauty tips, makeovers and all sorts – massage, if I’m lucky!

I’m spending the whole day and night out, and Laura is going to own Brighton.

Love Laura

Have a very Happy Birthday , Laura. 🎉🌹

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?